R1 3 GRIMHILD'S REVENGE
R2 2 CRIMEA
R3 4 OUR IRIS
R4 1 BAWAARDI
R5 6 PENOR'S PRIDE
R6 2 LIGHTFEET LADY
R7 1 BEEN BROKE BEFORE
R8 8 WANDERING STAR

Salutes for L Cropp, nice ride leading all the way.

Got greedy stood it out from the three and field for third. Just take the $100 earn for **** sake.

How do people work out their tips. Do they get them from close inside sources or do they look closely at form guides ect? just thought id see

I go by strike rates with trainers/jockeys/track plus just favourite horses (horses that I like/follow). If stuck with just the previous combination I'd do alright but I go for the big win far too often, bad gambling basically.

How do people work out their tips. Do they get them from close inside sources or do they look closely at form guides ect? just thought id see

I have a paid sectional service ($350/yr) but majority of selections Usually favs with fair to good strike rate. My own method is around:

> stewards report - best information & really highlight winners
>1st & 2nd up performance
> last race betting movements

I don't worry about weights as handicapper has done this unless good apprentice claiming.

By keeping to above points I can cover off more races. You can spend to much wasted time reading everything

Cheers

CC

I have a paid sectional service ($350/yr) but majority of selections Usually favs with fair to good strike rate. My own method is around:

> stewards report - best information & really highlight winners
>1st & 2nd up performance
> last race betting movements

I don't worry about weights as handicapper has done this unless good apprentice claiming.

By keeping to above points I can cover off more races. You can spend to much wasted time reading everything

Cheers

CC

mutley.gif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

If you just put the names in a hat and drew one you wouldn't even need to waste time opening a formguide.

Reigning Lass Gee wizz what a run in the 6th, Corstens trained, stablemate of Zabeelionaire, Could be a good week for Corstens ;)

I can't believe the trifecta payed $230 for a 7 horse field

anyway I'm not complaining First bet for the day and a good one, now just the running double into either seeyasoon or changabang $25

Reigning Lass Gee wizz what a run in the 6th, Corstens trained, stablemate of Zabeelionaire, Could be a good week for Corstens ;)

I can't believe the trifecta payed $230 for a 7 horse field

anyway I'm not complaining First bet for the day and a good one, now just the running double into either seeyasoon or changabang $25

As a connection to Zabeelionaire you're delusions will only disappoint you

Havent gone completely over the form yet but todays quaddie looks like it will be pretty easy to get.

Something to do whilst waiting for seymour to get under way
10 dollar quaddie addington greyhounds
1/2,3/2,3,6,7,8/1,4,5,7 @ 25%

:thumbsu:well done 2121, picking the Quaddie at addy dogs

just missed Seymour quaddie as well - paid well @$600

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having a cold one at the Station, looking at last Townsville with toppy in the last - very good 1st up at $13.

Will take that 1/5 ew to see if I can pay for tea tonight.

Go Cashy

CC

Having a cold one at the Station, looking at last Townsville with toppy in the last - very good 1st up at $13.

Go Cashy:thumbsu::)

CC

Steamed home to be beaten a head paying $5.70 place so I can order an entree, mains but no dessert:)

there's that 1st & 2nd up form again performing well.;)

Had in it some exotics but will keep that quiet as I didn't post before the race:cool:

cheers

CC

$5.7 a place for Cash Attack Ridiculous odds!

Also some Tips for tomorrow fixed odd's get on now Dazza in the last at Bendigo and Spirited Eagle in r9 fixed odd's double paying $21-1 lazy $20 on it

$5.7 a place for Cash Attack Ridiculous odds!

Also some Tips for tomorrow fixed odd's get on now Dazza in the last at Bendigo and Spirited Eagle in r9 fixed odd's double paying $21-1 lazy $20 on it

Go Cashy:thumbsu::)

CC

Steamed home to be beaten a head paying $5.70 place so I can order an entree, mains but no dessert:)

there's that 1st & 2nd up form again performing well.;)

Had in it some exotics but will keep that quiet as I didn't post before the race:cool:

cheers

CC

why cant you pay for dinner out of your so called exotic winning.

Lifes good with no CC, cheers AS9

Sick of reading shit from the uneducated schoolboy!

"Hey Roughy, did you find that $300 quaddie ticket?"

oh that's right he can't see my posts here or anywhere :D

"A little profit of $5, oh yeah forgot the $300 quad, sorry about that chief"

Best thing is no more troll replies or getting my tips so hopefully a friendlier board.:D:D:D

good to see some new posters on board now and new opinions:thumbsu:

cheers

CC

Don't try and act like new posters here has anything to do with you, it's the spring carnival. You are such a moron, it's laughable.

Inside info is ALWAYS the best guide you can get, there is nothing like hearing from a reliable source that a horse has improved 3 lengths on its last run/spell, you can afford to go big knowing your a 90% chance of getting money back or more. When you can't get it I look at the following:

Form - Without any they won't win anywhere except maybe Manangatang.

Jockey - There are some pretty averages jockeys out there, Identify the best of them and you can pluck out 2-3 wins at any race meeting. Apprentices are usually the worst, they like to ride exactly the same as their 1st win for a while.

K Mallyon is a prime example, her 1st winner lead all the way so she rides to the front from anywhere and can slay a horse. if shes riding something that likes to lead and is drawn inside go for it, otherwise stay well clear.

Track - Certain tracks suit different horses, Mooney Valley and Flemington are prime examples of 2 polar opposite tracks. The rating of the track is important, some love a good track and hate the wet, others are too slow in the good but can win if a track is dead/slow.

I like to know the make up of the surface of any track, sand based tracks for example don't flick up the same amount of stuff on wet days, you can have a horse that doesn't like wet tracks winning on wet sand tracks.

History
- Study each horse and see if it likes running fresh from a spell, over what distance, etc... Sprinters usually run well fresh and stayers take 3-4 runs to get up to distance but there is also specific training styles to take into account. Some will bring back a horse 80% fit and give them a run or 2 to find form, others will have them super fit ready to go from the start.

------

Side note: It helps to have watched a horse run to see if it had trouble in running etc, steward reports tell you a little but they don't give details on every little event during a race.

Don't try and act like new posters here has anything to do with you, it's the spring carnival. You are such a moron, it's laughable.

Great to see you have toned down the language Chook.:D

Please use AS9 ignore list as the board is heading into the carnival and we need Tips (preferable not ones that are odds-on guys;)) not TROLLS, so grow a couple, do the form and get them loaded Chooka:thumbsu:

Cheers

CC

Remove this Banner Ad

October - Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back