Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

Hey boys, I live up Echuca way and I was wondering if you guys think Echuca will win the flag this year.

simple solution, don't talk him up when he's really not that good cos he's bound to cop criticism from anyone who's not involved with shepp bears.

yeh bloody oath i dont see u playin vic country buddy..

Hey boys, I live up Echuca way and I was wondering if you guys think Echuca will win the flag this year.

mate echuca have a good side but injuries are killing them, but yer ithink with a team they had the first few weeks it could be possible but seeing how close it is up there anyone could win....

Kyabram are probly the worst team in the GVFL U18. They are so overated, all their players think their top sh*t. What you blokes think?
what do you mean by worst team as in the most poorly skilled and team that gets pumped every week?? or what??

what do you mean by worst team as in the most poorly skilled and team that gets pumped every week?? or what??

I'd say Super MArio Man is just baggin ky cause he doesnt like them. I have seen them play and there not that bad.

Tat knocking off United by 46points and taking second position, united to third and echuca beating ky by 39points and again taking first position on the ladder. it looks to be an exciting finals series ahead. i'm still tipping tat for the flag tho. wots everyones thoughts on the games so far this round and the upcoming finals series?

from readin the paper it looked like tat pretty much had thier best side in possible having no players in the ones or on bushies duties, but united were missin around 7-8 of their players so i dont reckon u read too much into that game, good to see shepp on the winnners list again, had to drop back pullen and dunne from seniors, good choice i reckon since the ones are out of finals. shepp couild still be a force in finals if they make it,

from readin the paper it looked like tat pretty much had thier best side in possible having no players in the ones or on bushies duties, but united were missin around 7-8 of their players so i dont reckon u read too much into that game, good to see shepp on the winnners list again, had to drop back pullen and dunne from seniors, good choice i reckon since the ones are out of finals. shepp couild still be a force in finals if they make it,

Simon fraser didnt play but other than that i think tat were at full strength...

Simon Fraser and Jayce Oneil were both out for tat i think, with the united boys that are out, the ones playing seniors i think will play seniors during the finals series so i don't think you can count them as being out if they wont play in the finals. but i might be wrong they may be dropped back to the thirds for it, but i don't think it likely, the seniors will want to go into the finals with the best side they can, and those players have been regulars in the seniors side this year. does everyone agree or disagree?

Simon Fraser and Jayce Oneil were both out for tat i think, with the united boys that are out, the ones playing seniors i think will play seniors during the finals series so i don't think you can count them as being out if they wont play in the finals. but i might be wrong they may be dropped back to the thirds for it, but i don't think it likely, the seniors will want to go into the finals with the best side they can, and those players have been regulars in the seniors side this year. does everyone agree or disagree?

yer well i have been talkin to a few united boys and i think they are very dissapointed with the loss to tat, they do have 4 in ones 1 in bushies and 1 out on injury. it doesnt look like they will get them back for thirds because there playing to well up in the ones, but best to luck to everyone in the finals... well done shepp good win, who played the best for them?

it really all depends on wat happends in the finals with both teams.. if the seniors and thirds play on different days then the 3rds guys can play both games on sat and sun.. also depends on how far both sides go in finals. im pretty sure united has beaten every team apart from tat without the senior guys in.. so if they can keep that up into finals and get in the granny with tat, the only way they wouldnt have everyone playin would be if the united seniors are also in the granny.. so really know one knows wats going to happen come finals time!

it really all depends on wat happends in the finals with both teams.. if the seniors and thirds play on different days then the 3rds guys can play both games on sat and sun.. also depends on how far both sides go in finals. im pretty sure united has beaten every team apart from tat without the senior guys in.. so if they can keep that up into finals and get in the granny with tat, the only way they wouldnt have everyone playin would be if the united seniors are also in the granny.. so really know one knows wats going to happen come finals time!

Wouldn't reckon a senior coach would let one of his players play a full game the day before a final.

Wouldn't reckon a senior coach would let one of his players play a full game the day before a final.

i was more talking about if the thirds was on the sunday.. The mansfield boys did it last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah good call knob

Thanks for gracing us with your smarts.

This from the bloke who bagged me for being biased toward Shepp cause I stuck up for his criticism of Luke Lowden and Shepp's coach (who is a former Rochy bloke as I am)... never lived, played with or followed any of the Shepp clubs in my life.

There is a new superstar out at Euroa. Scott Westaway, hes in the center and hes built like a brick shit house. and can run like asafa powell (super fast runner) benella better be on their toes this week. hes very good.

There is a new superstar out at Euroa. Scott Westaway, hes in the center and hes built like a brick shit house. and can run like asafa powell (super fast runner) benella better be on their toes this week. hes very good.

haha yer good post... :rolleyes: dont think scott wouldve ran anyone off thier toes this year or last... good bloke tho

haha yu make me laugh...

top 10 in league b n f and also played 5 senior games the year i turned 16. how old is luke did you say?

Bullsh*t mate. You cant prove you were in top 10 dickh*ad. If you knew footy, u wood know that bigger blokes take longer to develop he is 204cm. wat club did u play for?

Bullsh*t mate. You cant prove you were in top 10 dickh*ad. If you knew footy, u wood know that bigger blokes take longer to develop he is 204cm. wat club did u play for?

I think until Kurt 11 says who he is he should be ignored as nothing more than an insignificant sh1t stirrer.

I think until Kurt 11 says who he is he should be ignored as nothing more than an insignificant sh1t stirrer.

haha get a life d.i.ck head! you know, most people go out and have fun on a saturday night rather than sitting behind a computer screen trying to get the edge over big footy users...haha you disgust me

:confused:Just heard that Seymour thirds got done by Rochy yesterday. Can anyone give a report on what happen? Did Rochy finally get numbers on the ground? Did Seymour have a few out? Or was their a flood at Rochy which assisted the home side? Upset of the year for sure!!!!!!!

:confused:Just heard that Seymour thirds got done by Rochy yesterday. Can anyone give a report on what happen? Did Rochy finally get numbers on the ground? Did Seymour have a few out? Or was their a flood at Rochy which assisted the home side? Upset of the year for sure!!!!!!!

i was thinking the same thing! wat the hell happend there!? cant believe that one... puts us a game n half clear tho :thumbsu:

i was thinking the same thing! wat the hell happend there!? cant believe that one... puts us a game n half clear tho :thumbsu:

I heard that as the under 16's have finished, Rochy had a few guys come up and make a full team. The u16 players that came up were also quite handy from all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad