Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

Nah that kurt bloke is just a t0sser

Yeh maybe,, but i reakon he has a fair point,, i dont reakon lowden would be were he is now if he wasnt so freakishly tall for his age,,, but he is so good on him n i wish him alll the luck in brissy

Like I said before, the boy's just 16. Just let him enjoy his footy.

simple solution, don't talk him up when he's really not that good cos he's bound to cop criticism from anyone who's not involved with shepp bears.

simple solution, don't talk him up when he's really not that good cos he's bound to cop criticism from anyone who's not involved with shepp bears.

I've never talked him up. Just want him to play footy and enjoy it.

I see you just get by by going around bagging people. Easy to do on here when no one knows who you are.

I'm not a Shepp man either.

kurt 11 you are a w***er do you even know what your talking about. have you ever seen him play before so if you havent stop baggen him you t0sser

Yeah should be a good game if Seymour play the 4 quarters and don't slack off like they tend to do at times. Are the Assumption players available this week?[/quote]

yeah good point seymour are gunna have to run hard all day to get over the line this time. nah the boys are missin the ACK boys due to their school commitments..

I have played with and against luke and he is a good player in his own rite but jst give him sum time to get used to the pace of the gv....

On behalf of BigFooty and the GVFL we are proud to announce that you are a di*khead and you shouldn't post on any thread anymore as what you say has zero credibility and no one could really give a flying f**k of what you think.

mate wat u just sed pretty much somes up wat everyone else thinks of this bloke too. Luke is a good player and yes he is only young. As mitch1 sed, hes only played 6 games this year and in every game has put in great efforts resulting in getting in the best. Kurt11 if u even did play football, or no anything about it, how did u fair up in the 3rds with kids 2-3 years older than you?

Can Mansfield make Finals with by far the hardest road home in the comp?
(Shepp bears, united, echcau and seymour) what you recon?
Mooroopna are will play finals with an easy run home ( euroa, shepp swans and rochy and one harder side)

My guess is that six spot will be between ky and shepp bears the bears with two easy games and ky with one easy game should be interesting.

What was the go with benalla on the weekend did they play their strongest side of the year or did they just come to play??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not trying to shove any rockets up the seymour lads, but they are playing some very tough and impressive footy.. i played midfield in the first 5 games before ive been out since with injury.. our number1 ruckman has been out.. marcus ure ( young gun ) has been injured.. hateley struggling of recent times with injury but getting over it.. and the assumption boys should be playing their final school game during the week, making them available for the rest of the year! we havent beaten a side above us yet thats true, but we've given tat a red hot crack under the weak as pi$$ circumstances shown by some boys, only lost to united by 4 points when players were on senior duties.. lost to echuca by 10 points and we missed many opportunities to win that game.. i say the young lions are going to give it a fair dinkum crack this year.. after many meetings with the club coach, haberman, we've sorted out and discussed what needs to be done and we know whats required.. not trying to talk the boys up, but wat a good chance to win seymours first ever 3rds flag..

Jason Cole and Andrew Green will be seymours chances to win league b n f

cheers.. waddo

Can Mansfield make Finals with by far the hardest road home in the comp?
(Shepp bears, united, echcau and seymour) what you recon?
Mooroopna are will play finals with an easy run home ( euroa, shepp swans and rochy and one harder side)

My guess is that six spot will be between ky and shepp bears the bears with two easy games and ky with one easy game should be interesting.

What was the go with benalla on the weekend did they play their strongest side of the year or did they just come to play??
no where near the strongest team, dalton didnt play, just played really well and echuca just couldnt kick, and the umpire shouldnt b allowed to umpire he was hopeless.

not trying to shove any rockets up the seymour lads, but they are playing some very tough and impressive footy.. i played midfield in the first 5 games before ive been out since with injury.. our number1 ruckman has been out.. marcus ure ( young gun ) has been injured.. hateley struggling of recent times with injury but getting over it.. and the assumption boys should be playing their final school game during the week, making them available for the rest of the year! we havent beaten a side above us yet thats true, but we've given tat a red hot crack under the weak as pi$$ circumstances shown by some boys, only lost to united by 4 points when players were on senior duties.. lost to echuca by 10 points and we missed many opportunities to win that game.. i say the young lions are going to give it a fair dinkum crack this year.. after many meetings with the club coach, haberman, we've sorted out and discussed what needs to be done and we know whats required.. not trying to talk the boys up, but wat a good chance to win seymours first ever 3rds flag..

Jason Cole and Andrew Green will be seymours chances to win league b n f

cheers.. waddo
Hey waddo, no rockets required, no doubt that Seymour really rate with Tatura, United and Echuca. They really are the standouts. I think you will find that when they played United, Hately actually was dropped from the seniors and I don't think they had any others in the seniors as I watched the senior game that day. Other then the ACK players they were at almost full strenght in the thirds. United had three key players in the seniors and one in the bushies on the day. It would be an interesting game if both sides were at full strengh. I noticed that United had 5 thirds kids in the seniors against Bears and one in bushies. If they stay up Seymour at Seymour might be the opportunity for the Lions to beat a top 3 side. What do people think? I think Seymour are potentially a real threat and a lot will depend on which final they play in and who they face.

Should be a ripper of a game this weekend with United vs Tat.. Whoever win will be on top of the ladder. Tipping tat will have there strongest team possible in.. dont think that will matter to much. If united go in with the team they had last week (6 out) they still have great depth in all lines and which ever team plays consistant 4 quarters will get up i think.. Should be a very close game all day id say. but it is footy and u never know wat could happen if a team doesnt come to play

mate wat u just sed pretty much somes up wat everyone else thinks of this bloke too. Luke is a good player and yes he is only young. As mitch1 sed, hes only played 6 games this year and in every game has put in great efforts resulting in getting in the best. Kurt11 if u even did play football, or no anything about it, how did u fair up in the 3rds with kids 2-3 years older than you?

top 10 in league b n f and also played 5 senior games the year i turned 16. how old is luke did you say?

top 10 in league b n f and also played 5 senior games the year i turned 16. how old is luke did you say?

Geez you're arrogant mate but you can't prove shit without telling us who you are so i still don't believe you

Kyabram are probly the worst team in the GVFL U18. They are so overated, all their players think their top sh*t. What you blokes think?

Should be a ripper of a game this weekend with United vs Tat.. Whoever win will be on top of the ladder. Tipping tat will have there strongest team possible in.. dont think that will matter to much. If united go in with the team they had last week (6 out) they still have great depth in all lines and which ever team plays consistant 4 quarters will get up i think.. Should be a very close game all day id say. but it is footy and u never know wat could happen if a team doesnt come to play
I hate saying this but I think the dees will go down. Tat at full strenght because they will probably drop back all their thirds from the seniors as they will get pump and the thirds have a chance to get top spot if they win. United will still have 5or 6 in the seniors and there are a few unavailable and injured. They might be lucky to field 22 this week! Amazing for a side that is sitting top. The dees have shown a lot of fight this year so they may cause an upset. On paper the doggies go in favorites.

I hate saying this but I think the dees will go down. Tat at full strenght because they will probably drop back all their thirds from the seniors as they will get pump and the thirds have a chance to get top spot if they win. United will still have 5or 6 in the seniors and there are a few unavailable and injured. They might be lucky to field 22 this week! Amazing for a side that is sitting top. The dees have shown a lot of fight this year so they may cause an upset. On paper the doggies go in favorites.

yer well tat do have a strong side with a few big key players back, but yer as u said Demons4ever United fight back every week for some reason its like they are fitter than most teams... but a close game again in the under 18s comp

yeah i agree Demons4ever. im tippin tat in a very close game.

with any of the top 4 teams a chance who's the favourites for the premiership and why?

you sound like an idiot mate..uv got no idea..Iv played with and against luke lowden and i see great potential in him. coz hes so tall and young he will definently go places.for someone so tall, he can run 100 in 11 seconds. and get around 11, 12 on beep tests ruckman develop later on to champ. oh and im not from shepp bears either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad