Official 18's GVFL Thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Offical 18's gvfl thread

icon6.gif

Yeah fore sure. Well i would say our thirds will be back to the usual struggle but we will have i think three good players back from injury when we play you so yeah should be a close game, look forward to. catch ya when ya come over, have a few beers behind the goals. Robo and brad playin ones against us you think, and yourself

thats good for you guys. yeah not sure what the situation will be for the game against you guys, think where all in the ones this week against tat.. yeah that sounds like a plan to me big fella

# 17 from benalla, Brendan Derbyshire, is an absolute freak! He plays in the midfield and i reckon hed be up there with the best in the league. He is short, but very skilful. When i played on him he was getting the clearances nearly every ball up. Has anybody seen him or played on him? I reckon hes good... thoughts?
he hasnt had the best of years this year, i think he is missing playin footy with sammy harris, big loss for benalla if derbyshire cant get over this loss and pull it together, goodluck to him. and another reason for his bad form is a whisper around he is having to much sex before the games, might work sometimes but its taking away his hunger for footy.

he hasnt had the best of years this year, i think he is missing playin footy with sammy harris, big loss for benalla if derbyshire cant get over this loss and pull it together, goodluck to him. and another reason for his bad form is a whisper around he is having to much sex before the games, might work sometimes but its taking away his hunger for footy.

nah that couldn't have much to do with bad form...just have a look at my form the last few weeks! definately gives me the edge over the ugly blokes runnin round on game day!

nah that couldn't have much to do with bad form...just have a look at my form the last few weeks! definately gives me the edge over the ugly blokes runnin round on game day!

You would know S Wrench. How are Rochy shaping up this week? I'm guessing you'll regain the service of Rob Tuohey? Should really add something to you side if he does play. Tuohey, Oliver, O'Conner, Ringin, Romer,Oakley and Doolan. Thats a very handy core of players.

I expect Stefan Noble to be up in that bracket soon, just starting to hit his best form.

Anyone know anything bout that Cade Ringin from Rochester!? sore him play a couple weeks ago when we had the bye.. had a go.
hear he's tuning Scotty hann's little sister, any chance of a milking there boys!??
Yeah had a bit of a knee problem but played through it. Has a real go! Takes courage to play injured in a shit side. Heard Ryan Grownow has stopped milking out at Hann's, maybe Cade could get the job to get closer to the sister.

Echuca 6.10 (46) v Seymour 5.6 (36)
Mansfield 6.19 (55) v Mooroopna 4.8 (32)
Shepparton United 22.16 (148) v Rochester 4.3 (27)
Euroa 5.1 (31) v Tatura 10.18 (78)
Benalla 5.10 (40) v Shepparton 11.8 (74)
Kyabram 13.12 (90) v Shepparton Swans 1.1 (7)

Will Benalla play finals this year or not?
Wet and muddy conditions seem to keep all games reasonablly close!
Euroa great effort against Tatura.

At this stage, Benalla will probably struggle to make finals. More experienced players are doing a good job, but the young blokes and some blokes who played last year really need to start stepping up if Benalla are any chance.

At this stage, Benalla will probably struggle to make finals. More experienced players are doing a good job, but the young blokes and some blokes who played last year really need to start stepping up if Benalla are any chance.
Yeah I agree a few blokes who are not playin well as older players are dalton, challis, cook and derbyshire. they need to step up. hardly been in best all year. i thought they would of steped up this year after i seen them play last year but anyway they have not.

benalla should get there runner to play, did u see his skills in the wet, best kick of the day, they should have a word to him.

Yeah I agree a few blokes who are not playin well as older players are dalton, challis, cook and derbyshire. they need to step up. hardly been in best all year. i thought they would of steped up this year after i seen them play last year but anyway they have not.
Dalton has been 1 of benallas better players, its hard for him where the midfield isnt helping out in his half of the ground he has tried his guts all year and is doin alot to keep the scores closer.

wouldnt call that one to close :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats going on with benella? oh and euroa apparently had a big crack against tat on the weekend besides the scoreboard although the score was a bit more respectable this week. anyone know anything with that?

Yeah had a bit of a knee problem but played through it. Has a real go! Takes courage to play injured in a shit side. Heard Ryan Grownow has stopped milking out at Hann's, maybe Cade could get the job to get closer to the sister.

dont tell me gonzo got the ass?? is that kid ever going to stay in a solid job? apart from his missus!

Whats going on with benella? oh and euroa apparently had a big crack against tat on the weekend besides the scoreboard although the score was a bit more respectable this week. anyone know anything with that?

yeah a bit more respectable, but along way off getting any respect.. we are our own worst enemies sometimes.. we had them for a while nad in patches then we just went off and did our own thing. oh well things can only get better from here i spose.

yeah a bit more respectable, but along way off getting any respect.. we are our own worst enemies sometimes.. we had them for a while nad in patches then we just went off and did our own thing. oh well things can only get better from here i spose.
nar i think euroa r getting better with every week and not that far behind the comp

nar i think euroa r getting better with every week and not that far behind the comp

yeah you might be right walshy, spose we might be expecting a bit much from ourselves... see how the next few weeks pan out hopefully lift up a knotch n take it from there i spose

G'day all, been awhile i know.. Yeah had a quiet disscussion with ryan not too long ago over a nice winny rollie with a rum & coke. Ryan's decided to further his job skills and seek work elsewhere, wish him all the best.

Anyone give me any information about Tim Bubb from rochester?? noticed him in the 1's this week, congrats and i love the hair!! can anyone give off his hairdresser i was thinking of going with something very similar.

cheers to whoeva keeps putting in complaints against me.. i'm just going to make a new one if this one gets deleted. guessing it's one of the little ky girls..

Anyone give me any information about Tim Bubb from rochester?? noticed him in the 1's this week, congrats and i love the hair!! can anyone give off his hairdresser i was thinking of going with something very similar.

He's not of 3rds age. Been playing well in the 2s all year.

i'd like to see euroa get a win, they are the smallest town in the comp and struggle year in year out. it'll be good for the boys down there

Bryon Strauchnie lining up at forward pocket wednesday night, will earn himself BOG by snagging a lazy 12 goals, GV Clubs need to look at him for the future he creates premierships, he'll carve it up in seniors.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad