Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 23, 2007
The Rose Garden
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Storm/Blazers/Liverpool/Athletic
I think we need to get this up and running as we are lagging behind a little from the other teams. Basically what i need is the people interested in taking part in the Dream Team Club Championship to express their interest in here and their DT ranking from last year. This is so we can get the best league possible for a chance to take the inaugural Club Championship as we can only nominate one league. Don't stress if you didn't do so well last year and don't think you'll get into the top league, we have the ability to make as many leagues as possible. With more leagues, we will be able to promote and demote individual coaches at the end of the season with a view to bettering the representative league for next year, so the more interest the better.

Once i have ranked and allocated leagues to everyone, i'm hoping we can get a discussion thread for each league. I'll see if we can just get the threads where just the members are allowed to visit and view so we can keep the discussions in house.

Also any ideas with regards to the structure or the way i should go about organising this are welcome.

Again remember to express your interest in here with your ranking. If you can't remember or you haven't participated before you are still welcome to join.

The quicker we can get this done the better.

Carlton League 1:

1. Murphbf08
2. Matt73
3. Tennant
4. Blue Dimension
5. Effes
6. DIG
7. Cfc05
8. Eddie19
9. Budgiejk
10. Jeremais
11. Tidus
12. Blue_boys
13. Shakin77
14. Crusier23 (c)
15. Mayesy_23
16. Blue_Bloys

Carlton League 2:

1. Marcmurphy3
2. Cupper
3. Premiership Quarter
4. Walker_The_Star
5. Amers
6. Tarquin (c)
7. WeinRome
8. JustKruezin
9. Murphy03
10. Blues4Flag
11. Roscokinsella
12. Blueboy8
13. TGM
14. Warsaw
15. JuddyBuddy
16. Krayfesh

Carlton League 3:

1. NWTYRX (c)
2. Blu3 Boy
3. Hummer
4. Juddys_navy_blues
5. Blue History
6. Bluebear
7. Audrey_Horne
8. Polo
9. Alex the great
10. DamianBis
11. 1.AW
12. Bad_Punter
13. Bluekidjoe
14. Blue Mule
15. Incog43
16. Blues_FC

People who are interested in League 4:

Umm how do we post our previous scores if the new competition has started?

Anyhow I was in the dreamteam comp last year on the carlton board and won the league. Finished 64th overall. Although I did get as high as 2nd overall and was in the top 20 most of the year....well till the last 3 rounds where i tumbled a bit :(

Cruiser, the ability to get your last years ranking has been removed, unless you've saved a picture somewhere. As they've opened up this years DT.

We may have to rely on trust to get the best results.

EDIT: Tennant is a must in the top league.

Currently Interested

1. Cruiser23 (500ish)
2. Tennant (64th)
3. Tarquin (2608) - 4 week holiday without touching DT
4. Blue Dimension (193)

Cruiser, the ability to get your last years ranking has been removed, unless you've saved a picture somewhere. As they've opened up this years DT.

We may have to rely on trust to get the best results.

Yeh, just saw that, going to have to rely on people posting there rankings from last year.

I replied to a PM sent by Cruiser and am definitely interested. :) I can't recall exactly what my overall ranking was at the conclusion, but i finished in the top 50 overall out of those who competed in the 12 different Big Footy DT comp divisions last year, and that's despite being overseas for about 2 months mid/late in the season. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back