Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

When's this kicking off Cruise?......

Still a few weeks off i'd say. Kildonan needs to give a deadline for the leagues to be sorted and right now he is busy with the BigFooty DT Leagues. I think the big game between us and the Tigers is around 40 odds days away so there is still time, just make sure to leave one league open so you can represent the Blues.

This is in the Supercoach thread also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am interested. I have put my name in for the DT leagues also. But if this one is a separate league I can do this as well.

Cheers

P.S I finished just under 10,000 last year, looking to do a better job this year and remember to adjust my teams :thumbsu:

Hey guys!

This is my first post on BigFooty although I have been around browsing the forums for a little while.

I'd love to be involved in the BigFooty Carlton DT league. Last year I finished 453 overall so hopefully I can make a difference :thumbsu:

Just curious as to how well the Carlton BF team fared against the other teams last year and which team did had the highest ranking overall.

Hey guys!

This is my first post on BigFooty although I have been around browsing the forums for a little while.

I'd love to be involved in the BigFooty Carlton DT league. Last year I finished 453 overall so hopefully I can make a difference :thumbsu:

Just curious as to how well the Carlton BF team fared against the other teams last year and which team did had the highest ranking overall.

Welcome mate, you are in. This is actually the first season that this is being run so no one really knows who has the strongest league but by the looks of things i think we have a strong league.

Welcome mate, you are in. This is actually the first season that this is being run so no one really knows who has the strongest league but by the looks of things i think we have a strong league.
How does this work C23? Doregister with Dreamteam now and get a comp code, or do I wait until you have the code?

How does this work C23? Doregister with Dreamteam now and get a comp code, or do I wait until you have the code?

No you can sign up for DT now and start creating your team. It asks you to nominate your first league, just nominate for a public league and you can change that when you get the code. You can be in 3 leagues and you are allowed to change leagues at anytime before the season if need be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back