Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

The codes will be handed out once we have filled as many leagues as possible. Remember there i still 50 odds days till it opens so no stress. Any chance you remember your ranking from last year?

yeah not a problem mate.. i was ranked 6,000 and something canot remember the exact ranking but!

im in Cruiser mate thanks for the pm reminder, lets make this league as strong as possible

No worries mate, i'm trying, have PM'd a few others who finished high up and still waiting for a reply on a few of them. The major one is the winner from last year, BradFisherman, don't think he has been on for a week or so so hopefully he can get involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bout we get an entire board on the carlton board dedicated to games and stuff Like SC/DT and like the board draft we had. That way these things don't get clogged up on the main board. Maybe the Blue Room could become that board and all the regular Blue Room board stuff get's another board.

Is it board or forum? Whatever but I think we'd do it well we are one of the biggest teams here so we'd pull it off.

How bout we get an entire board on the carlton board dedicated to games and stuff Like SC/DT and like the board draft we had. That way these things don't get clogged up on the main board. Maybe the Blue Room could become that board and all the regular Blue Room board stuff get's another board.

Is it board or forum? Whatever but I think we'd do it well we are one of the biggest teams here so we'd pull it off.

Don't think Admin would set up another board. Our best bet would probably to get a Footy Games tag or something of the sort.

I've noticed a lot of the teams board have a stickied threads such as "Attention-all dream talk and questions here!"

good idea

I think they are mainly for opposition supporters to ask questions on how that teams players are going rather than full-on DT talk. It isn't a bad idea but i think the mods/admins may recommend sticking it in the Blue Room rather than the main board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2009 Carlton Club Championship - Dream Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back