Discussion Official 2021 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emergency only. Will be happy with price rise if good score. Not worth the fielding risk.

Scott in the F8 spot for mine.... With the (E) on him. Debating between him and Rowe - but the ball may not get into Adelaide's F50 tomorrow..... At all....

Surely Sharp has rubbish JS

Just for information - apparently JUH (Jamarra) kicked 5 goals for us in the VFL practice match earlier today, so if he gets a gig - it could cost either of McNeil or Scott their spot, depending on where they actually play tonight...
I think it would have to be a tall going out for him.
No way could the dogs play Bruce, Naughton, JUH and the resting ruck in the same fwd line?!

He is replacing Raynor really, so Berry or Bailey gets more mid time and Sharp gets their spot on a wing/HFF.
IMHO he is just the type Brisbane don't have, speedy, classy outside types

Fair enough

I think it would have to be a tall going out for him.
No way could the dogs play Bruce, Naughton, JUH and the resting ruck in the same fwd line?!

Our forward line currently have Bruce, Naughton, English and Bont there.... JUH is also pretty mobile for his size as well...

Would have been nice if the rookie rucks played first so we could get a squiz before Grundy

So what happens to the sub if the don’t go on the ground? Does here score of 0 count and their price drops?

Since the sub is “officially” named and counts towards their career games total, does it count as a fantasy game played?

Nup they don't get counted if not activated

(LIKE THEY WON'T GET ACTIVATED LOL)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what happens to the sub if the don’t go on the ground? Does here score of 0 count and their price drops?

Since the sub is “officially” named and counts towards their career games total, does it count as a fantasy game played?

Given they are already (after one match) being used to circumvent the reduction in interchanges, I'll be surprised if they all don't get a run.....

Anyone else worried about Gulden? Named in Forward Pocket.

He's named..... I'm struggling to find a full side that's actually alive and fits into the rest of my structure...

(ignoring that I've probably got the structure wrong, again....)

Anyone else worried about Gulden? Named in Forward Pocket.

A little, particularly since we play a strong Brisbane side in round one. He’s still on my field though alongside Powell and Berry. Replacing him with a Jordon or Scott type player doesn’t really fill me with confidence. Lazzaro is an option but his JS looks shaky and he’s playing an equally strong side in Port anyway

Right now I'm worrying about Grundy and Daniel

Grundy I get, but you have absolutely no concerns with Daniel. He will score plenty against the Pies. Can see Daniel at one end and Crisp at the other going bananas in this one.

Grundy I get, but you have absolutely no concerns with Daniel. He will score plenty against the Pies. Can see Daniel at one end and Crisp at the other going bananas in this one.

Should I be confident the whole season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back