Discussion Official 2021 Fantasy Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be nice if De Goey was DPP

Going to play Scott on the field?

Indeed. It's between him and Gulden on field, and Gulden will play deep forward, whereas, Scott will play half back and should get a bit of it. Probably will only be in for a few weeks, but, he's the best of a bad situation now that Ely Smith hasn't been named/Powell hasn't been named. North won't touch it again Port, so I'm inclined not to pick Lazarro either

Indeed. It's between him and Gulden on field, and Gulden will play deep forward, whereas, Scott will play half back and should get a bit of it. Probably will only be in for a few weeks, but, he's the best of a bad situation now that Ely Smith hasn't been named/Powell hasn't been named. North won't touch it again Port, so I'm inclined not to pick Lazarro either
Id love to play him over Warner but i have to trust what I have seen from Warner and no spot in midfield for me unless Powell or Berry goto the bench, however HBF is an attractive spot

Id love to play him over Warner but i have to trust what I have seen from Warner and no spot in midfield for me unless Powell or Berry goto the bench, however HBF is an attractive spot

Warner on field for me too, as he's been named on ground which is a good sign for his JS. As much as Rowe will have JS, just can't bring him in from the get go, given he's up against us first up, and might not even touch it. Will give me a downgrade option though if he goes alright and one of my midpricers like Fantasia/Webster crash and burn

Any suggestions on rookies and starting rookies? None in defence on the field but a little confused who to field and have on the bench at this point.

Screenshot_20210319-205103_AFL Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20210319-204704_AFL Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20210319-204712_AFL Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20210319-204717_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Thanks 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruck situation looks real volatile. Rookie at R2 it is for me I think

I think I'm actually going to pull the trigger on this now!

I'm a bit stumped at the minute.

The game has definetely changed and less favourable for the rucks.

Grundy had a mare and still scored 90.

Gawn can only do better than that... but I'm also looking at Macraes score and thinking I'd rather Merrett in my team too over Gawn haha.

I know it's midnight and only going off a 2-game sample size (plus half an AAMI series), but I think it's fair enough to switch to the R2 rook experiment now. It's not like starting or not-starting Witts is gonna be make or break for my season.

Witts + Markov (+Lazzaro bench) -> Hunter + Lloyd (+Jordon bench)

Even if Witts smashes it, I can downgrade Grundy to him for rd 2.

I know it's midnight and only going off a 2-game sample size (plus half an AAMI series), but I think it's fair enough to switch to the R2 rook experiment now. It's not like starting or not-starting Witts is gonna be make or break for my season.

Witts + Markov (+Lazzaro bench) -> Hunter + Lloyd (+Jordon bench)

Even if Witts smashes it, I can downgrade Grundy to him for rd 2.
Considering a similar move, but might give a full weekend of games and then make a similar switch post R1

Considering a similar move, but might give a full weekend of games and then make a similar switch post R1
True, it's not too bad to wait - except you get the free trades if you pull the trigger tomorrow instead of next week.

But it's likely that Witts holds his price, Markov increases, Lloyd holds and Hunter increases. Just a question of whether the Hunter increase outways the Markov increase by enough so that I can't afford it if I wait till round 2

Are we happy in starting Chad Warner on field? or would you prefer Bergman or Rowe or Brockman? Finding the F6 a tricky one to who to field.

Are we happy in starting Chad Warner on field? or would you prefer Bergman or Rowe or Brockman? Finding the F6 a tricky one to who to field.

In order for this week only: Bergman, Warner, and then I can't split Rowe/Brockman - maybe Brockman because he's up against Essendon.

Medium term: I guess the problem with all of them, bar Rowe, is JS - but Bergman probably the most precarious.

Surprised at the Downie non selection.
Can always grab him later.

First major change in a while for my team is keeping enough cash to get Zac Williams.
Don't want to miss out on the Collingwood points riot next week. Dogs lapped it up.

Carlton and Collingwood play next Thursday... makes going JDG kind of a risk for the rest of the round, in terms of saving trades for rookie non-selections etc...

Is it worth leaving around 40k in reserve to fund the upgrade directly through DPP?

Was gonna trade out Daniel but 111 Jesus

Cannot move you now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back