Official Club Stuff Official Box Hill Hawks FC thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Box Hill Hawks,

Where is Webster at the moment? I know he's had an interrupted pre-season but when would he be looking at resuming in the Development Squad or for Box Hill?
Hammy is back training should be back soon i guess was at footscray today along with brand and lachie

Hammy is back training should be back soon i guess was at footscray today along with brand and lachie
Thanks mate. Early season injuries are already starting to take their toll. Lets hope things calm down very soon.

Hi Box Hill Hawks are you in need of any more ad hoc volunteers for this season?

It would appear as if Box Hill Hawks ' presence on our board, will be limited to 'Special Guest Star' appearances only! ;)

Perhaps we need to book appointments one Month in Advance.

Hi Box Hill Hawks are you in need of any more ad hoc volunteers for this season?

Thanks for the question RD, I'd suggest giving the offices at Box Hill a call on (03) 9890 9442 and asking, they should be able to have a chat and see what's possible.
Hi Box Hill Hawks.

I notice that Hawthorn's last recruit from the NSW Scholarship Scheme, Jack Codd-Miller, has been named again in the Development Squad. How is he tracking?

Codd-Miller has played in both Development games in the season so far and is nice and healthy. Performance wise, I personally haven't kept a focus on him and it's not my position to give an assessment on his performance in any case.

It would appear as if Box Hill Hawks ' presence on our board, will be limited to 'Special Guest Star' appearances only! ;)

Perhaps we need to book appointments one Month in Advance.

I do apologise people for the sometimes belated replies. I just ask you to remember that I'm essentially a volunteer too, and have this position along with university and casual work. It's not by intention that replies sometimes take a while, just that finding time to be able to sit down and address posts can be difficult.

Doesn't mean I'm not/won't be reading though!

I do apologise people for the sometimes belated replies. I just ask you to remember that I'm essentially a volunteer too, and have this position along with university and casual work. It's not by intention that replies sometimes take a while, just that finding time to be able to sit down and address posts can be difficult.

Doesn't mean I'm not/won't be reading though!
You're employed by the club. Your name is on the employed staff list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Box Hill Hawks,

How can I get a seat in the stand or boxes at BHCO?

Hi MrPremiership,

You can get a seat in the main stand where the away team have the their change rooms by simply walking in, it's a public bar so I'd highly recommend that area in these winter months.

We also have our Presidents Luncheons for home games in The Pavilion, if you're interested in attending one, information and tickets are available on boxhillhawks.com.au

Having said that, generally The Pavilion gets opened up to the public at three quarter time while there is a public function post game where you can hear from both coaches amongst other people.

Geez I didn't realise that guy who killed his old lady was Stephen Bailey who was a gun for BH in 2004.

Followed Box Hill that whole year with the GBG's...

What a shame

3318119-steve-bailey-for-box-hill-in-action-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

2016 Memberships are up, but no "Box Hill" Membership for those people living around the area? :( I live just over the road from City Oval and would love to get a membership like there was a few years ago, which was $35.

Edit: Also could there be some bumper stickers available for purchase from the Box Hill Hawks Merch Van this year? I asked last year, but there wasn't even a regular logo sticker available.

2016 Memberships are up, but no "Box Hill" Membership for those people living around the area? :( I live just over the road from City Oval and would love to get a membership like there was a few years ago, which was $35.

Edit: Also could there be some bumper stickers available for purchase from the Box Hill Hawks Merch Van this year? I asked last year, but there wasn't even a regular logo sticker available.
I think you'd be able to get a membership at the gate of the first game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Official Box Hill Hawks FC thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back