Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

Heard down at the cricket this morning that Rattray done his knee again after trg with Barooga Friday night.

Can anyone confrim this.?

Barooga's boom recruit confirmed that Patrick had injured his knee but was unsure as to the extent of it.
I saw him in the Railway late in the afternoon and he was hobbling around noticably.

Brilliant recruiting from Chris Rourke,who has picked up 3 very handy young players.

Scooter Hann will stay at Rochy. Weeks may be a chance, but the most likely would be Sam Hill. Great opportunity for anyone wanting to go there. Weeks and Hill went over last week and were put up with accommodation and trained with the club. Adelaide Football Club trained there for the week. Impressive club.

Euroa started their 2007 campaign last night. 1st night back for the boys was a tough one in very hot conditions. They completed 5 x 1km time trials.

Any chance of getting some feedback on Euroa's playing list for season 2007.

Who have left?

who have they recruited?

havent seen him play in a granfinal side yet! we lost but i was still there! i dont think you will find there are many ppl around the gvfl that will say yeah pappin is a good bloke! and im aloud my opinion. someone asked what he is like so i gave what i thought!

some of the greatest players to ever play the game never played in a GF, so that comment doesnt carry alot of weight.

Heard down at the cricket this morning that Rattray done his knee again after trg with Barooga Friday night.

he shoulda come to Broadford . . . . we're not training Friday's ;)

U probably dont like him cos he's better than u. Get a kick bud and learn how to play sport before u can comment on something like that.

havent seen him play in a granfinal side yet! we lost but i was still there! i dont think you will find there are many ppl around the gvfl that will say yeah pappin is a good bloke! and im aloud my opinion. someone asked what he is like so i gave what i thought!

Losing grand final somethin to brag bout!! NOT. And wat position did u have in that grand final side?? Doggie Style doesnt count for danny stevens either. Maybe u were the waterboy or benchwarmer, couldnt actually see u getin on the ground, ur to much of a hack!

some of the greatest players to ever play the game never played in a GF, so that comment doesnt carry alot of weight.

aaawww Taty I think your out of your depth here son. Best move on hey!!

Any chance of getting some feedback on Euroa's playing list for season 2007.

Who have left?

who have they recruited?

A couple of our better players have moved on. We are still in talks with some players about pulling on the Euroa jumper but wont know until early Feb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it will be interesting with all the the departures of key players to many sides to see which under rated local players improve. I'm tipping guys like Simon Maddox and Dean Moon to be big improvers. What about other clubs?

I think it will be interesting with all the the departures of key players to many sides to see which under rated local players improve. I'm tipping guys like Simon Maddox and Dean Moon to be big improvers. What about other clubs?

I think a few of our 3rd boys will stand up this year and become pretty good senior players. Brad Cunningham and Matt Ivill are names off the top of my head.

What are you doing in regards to footy Inness? Staying at the Den or leaving to play under Doona?

Inness heard you were waying up a move up north with either your ex coach or presidant... you would be in you elimant with all those sun rays up that part of the world...coud tan those huge guns of yours... so you hanging around or departing the den..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad