Official GVFL thread (part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official GVFL thread

Here is a bit of personal imput for you cellar.

Premier: Seymour
Runner Up: Shepparton Swans
Smokey: Euroa
Wooden Spoon: Tatura
Dissapointment: Mooroopna
League Medal: Shane Clayton
Leading Goalkicker: Saad Saad
Recruit of the year: Relton Roberts
Headline of the year: Money still doesnt buy Swans that elusive flag.

Would like to see others thoughts.

Ky must be spending a bit of coin too with Singh and now having Withers flying down paying for it out of his own pocket. I wonder how much a game he's on considering he is also expecting a child and they're not cheap to provide for.

Premier: Swans
Runner Up: Seymour
Smokey: Benalla
Wooden Spoon: Bears
Dissapointment: Kyabram
League Medal: Lucas White
Leading Goalkicker: Balraj Singh
Recruit of the year: Craig Marshall
Headline of the year: Recent rain has grounds in best comdition in ten years.

somethin different boss, throw a couple of different names out there, what do you reckon?

It's pretty ordinary not the best one they have done, GV Review is okay but the rest of the leauges is pretty ordinary. the first one they did was great because it was the first but now i think they have just decided it something to do and didn't put to much effort into it.

But thats just my opinion.

I heard Rob Harris is leaving The Shepp News so that should pick the standard up anyway.

Ky must be spending a bit of coin too with Singh and now having Withers flying down paying for it out of his own pocket. I wonder how much a game he's on considering he is also expecting a child and they're not cheap to provide for.

Yeah I'm thinking of playing for the Broome 2's and paying for it out of my own pocket-can't wait:rolleyes:

I heard Rob Harris is leaving The Shepp News so that should pick the standard up anyway.

Thats a bit rough Rob's a good operator and good bloke a fair bit of the issue for papers these days is that the priority is the advertising dollar and not the standard of the publication.

ffs, here we go again!!

Who is Relton Roberts playing for ?
His liver must of come good in the last 12 months

Are you feeling ok boss?
Do you really think they are a chance?
Smokey for me would be KY and Swans to win the Premiership.
Dissapointment will be Rochester, again!

What and Saad, Paul Scanlon, Mick Stevens, SeanCharles, The Heidelberg boys, Shane Clayton, Blake Campbell and the 3 boys from Darwin the swan just signed are all playing for nothing.
The fact is every club is forking out cash its the way footy is becoming. Don't understand why everyone on here is singling out Kyabram. Its a part of footy so get the ___ over it. Ky are by nowhere near the biggest spenders in the GVL.

I think people are very sceptical of the full forward they've recruited and it did'nt help when he openly said he plays for the money-rightly or wrongly people will be wanting him to fail

Premier: Swans
Runner Up: Mooroopna
Smokey: Mansfield
Wooden Spoon: Bears
Dissapointment: Kyabram
League Medal: Chris Atkins
Leading Goalkicker: Glen Dundavic
Recruit of the year: Jarred Ilett
Headline of the year: Syemour knocked out of finals contention and
Shepp swans break 38 year premiership drought

I think people are very sceptical of the full forward they've recruited and it did'nt help when he openly said he plays for the money-rightly or wrongly people will be wanting him to fail

Which is fair enough he has a poor reputation but they had to be seen to be doing something. You can't continue to win 2 games a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What and Saad, Paul Scanlon, Mick Stevens, SeanCharles, The Heidelberg boys, Shane Clayton, Blake Campbell and the 3 boys from Darwin the swan just signed are all playing for nothing.
The fact is every club is forking out cash its the way footy is becoming. Don't understand why everyone on here is singling out Kyabram. Its a part of footy so get the ___ over it. Ky are by nowhere near the biggest spenders in the GVL.
Have recruited the bigest football s1ut I have ever heard of. The man is a parasite.
Recruiting a player who will be travelling from Darwin every weekend and then coming out to say they are not paying for the flights from Darwin. Wouldnt think he will be playing if it costs him.
Its one thing to recruit and pay players, but do Ky followers really think the club is doing the right thing for the future of the club.
Im thinking that the already down spirling David "Dirty" Williams is going out with a bang. Might be time to get out of football all together for him.

Dont think we choked the last year C*ck Smoker. We were never infront to choke!

Chill out F#ck wit, your free to throw your opinions around on here and you do. This is mine. The swans have been known for choking in the past not necessarily last year. Anything but a premiership with the list and recruiting they have done "IN MY OPINION" would be under achieving.

Chill out F#ck wit, your free to throw your opinions around on here and you do. This is mine. The swans have been known for choking in the past not necessarily last year. Anything but a premiership with the list and recruiting they have done "IN MY OPINION" would be under achieving.

i totally agree, my apologies

But did they choke last year? In your opinion!
Would also think that with Seymour's recruitment drive and retainment of players they too would under achieve if they dont win a fourth.

But did they choke last year? In your opinion!
Would also think that with Seymour's recruitment drive and retainment of players they too would under achieve if they dont win a fourth.

If you call not performing at there best on the biggest stage choking well yes they did. Key injuries hurt the swans last year but I think they would be the first to admit that they were well below there best in the GF. Totally agree with your call on Seymour, they may lack the motivation of the Swans though due to there recent success.

If you call not performing at there best on the biggest stage choking well yes they did. Key injuries hurt the swans last year but I think they would be the first to admit that they were well below there best in the GF. Totally agree with your call on Seymour, they may lack the motivation of the Swans though due to there recent success.
You didnt answer the question, did you MJ42?
Not sure if I agree with your thoughts on Seymour though. Cant see them taking the eye off the prize just because they have a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad