Official 'Take That' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This has been my first chance to be able to post since the recent success if you will, with Judd, and the first thing that popped in my mind when I heard that Judd wants to be a blue was 'TAKE THAT!'. So this is a thread for the posters of the Carlton board to be able, gloat a little bit. All those who posted saying 'You will never get him', 'He's going to be here or there, not at Carlton', and my absolute favourite, from our good friend Kyuss, (Friday, 28th September, 2007) 'In three days Judd will nominate Melbourne', 'Don't be suprised when it comes out', it's our turn to get a little, revenge if you will. So for all the trolls that have come onto this board saying how much Judd doesn't want to join Carlton, to you, I say take THAT! WE ARE GETTING JUDD YOU B*******! WOO!

Seeing how Carlton has been losing game deliberately to get themselves the draft picks needed to secure Judd, this thread should be reffered to "Tank That".
Hmm, yes, because we all knew Judd was going to a Melbourne club for certain in round 22:rolleyes:

Seeing how Carlton has been losing game deliberately to get themselves the draft picks needed to secure Judd, this thread should be reffered to "Tank That".

Yep, we made sure to suck throughout the season just in case Judd'd announce his return to Melbourne. :rolleyes:

Piss off back to your own board. :thumbsdown:

:) At least we had a reason for finishing near the bottom. What was yours?

You are a bunch of duds coached by a bigger dud sounds like a good reason to me.

Have a nice day and enjoy your wooden spoon.:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 'Take That' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back