MVP Official Votes: Rd 1: NMFC d Adelaide 107-97yy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Ben10
2. Taz
1. Jarrad Waite

What a pick up Jarrad Waite has been. Our best forward last night. Took some terrific grabs and now plays real team orientated football. Got us going on the scoreboard in the first half when we needed it.

3. Tarrant
2. Waite
1. Cunners

HM: Goldy, Wells

Hard to give votes this week for mine. Goldstein sensational last quarter, was line ball with Jacobs until then. Cunners great second half after poor first. Zeibell with plenty of the ball but terrible with it. And so on.

3. Waite - kept us in game first half and impressive game
2. Tarrant - Becoming a very important player for us with Hansen out of form and Thommo struggling
1. Goldstein - last quarter gets him a vote

HM; Spud, Cunnington, Wells

3. Cunnington - Worked into the game well, finished strongly. Was a contested machine.
2. Ziebell - Thought he was our best ball winner in the first half.
1. Goldstein - Don't think we win without him taking those strong contested marks at the end.

HM: Wells (Brilliant return to premiership points footy), Harvey (This kid has a serious future at this club), Gibson (Provided run when others weren't at times), Waite (Consistent effort, Runs both ways)

Can I also add, what a turn around for Firrito, not long back he was looking at finishing his career in the magoos, has worked his butt of and is one of the more consistent defenders on our team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. I am reconsidering that. But wells did f^/k all and goldstein only did something in the last quarter.

Seriously? Wells was close to perfect, literally almost every thing he did lead to a goal or shot on goal for us. Tired later in the game which is expected with his level of matchplay in the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back