MVP Official Votes: Rd 1: NMFC d Adelaide 107-97yy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how we just start posting votes, without there actually being anyone who has volunteered to track the votes each week lol

Speaking of which, are you keen to do this again Winter? You did a brilliant job of it last year.

If not, which would be fair enough, we will need a volunteer.

Any takers in the event Winter would prefer to pass on the baton?

It's a task which has generally been passed on over the years, many hands making light work and all that.

Speaking of which, are you keen to do this again Winter? You did a brilliant job of it last year.

If not, which would be fair enough, we will need a volunteer.

Any takers in the event Winter would prefer to pass on the baton?

It's a task which has generally been passed on over the years, many hands making light work and all that.
I could add up the votes. Mr Dogranov was my maths teacher one year and he said that my 7 times tables quiz was amongst the best he had seen for that term at school.

I could add up the votes. Mr Dogranov was my maths teacher one year and he said that my 7 times tables quiz was amongst the best he had seen for that term at school.
If I had the time I would but unfortunately cannot commit - if Arthur Cloke knows how to Excel he'd be great for all and sunbury.

Cheers mate - sadly no time permitting this season.

Hopefully someone can take the mantle and put their own spin on it.

That's cool mate. You did a sterling job last year.

So folks, we'll need someone to assist with this please. If you can't add the whiz bang graphics that's not a problem. We just need it collated so we can close it off and cut it loose before this arvo's game.

Cheers

VOTES ARE ALL DONE

Results from round 1

Cunnington - 159
Goldstein - 154
Waite - 120
Tarrant - 100
Harvey - 27
Ziebell - 24
Wells - 23
Firrito - 5
Gibson - 5
Petire - 3
Dal Santo - 1

I'll try to get these done each week. Every now and again I won't be able to so I will need someone to assist.

Cheers,
Mr. B

VOTES ARE ALL DONE

Results from round 1

Cunnington - 159
Goldstein - 154
Waite - 120
Tarrant - 100
Harvey - 27
Ziebell - 24
Wells - 23
Firrito - 5
Gibson - 5
Petire - 3
Dal Santo - 1

I'll try to get these done each week. Every now and again I won't be able to so I will need someone to assist.

Cheers,
Mr. B

Just as i finish adding.

I got...

Cunnington - 158
Goldy - 157
Waite - 127
Taz - 100
Boomer - 27
JZ - 24
Wells - 23
Firrito - 5
Gibbo - 5
Petrie - 3
Dal - 1

Thanks lads. Final votes for Round one then:

(If we go a 5-1 system. If it's a 3 to 1 system the top three are the vote getters.)

5 - Cunners
4 - Goldy
3 - Waite
2 - Taz
1 - Boomer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back