List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Zac Smith traded for picks 49 and 53

Do we want Zac Smith at the Cattery?

• Yes

Votes: 199 77.1%
  • No

Votes: 59 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I really hope this gets done today then I can stop listening to trade radio which is so painful but I can't help put it on in case in miss something. Let's get this done Cats then we can move on to think about how we'll fill our other list spots.

I really hope this gets done today then I can stop listening to trade radio which is so painful but I can't help put it on in case in miss something. Let's get this done Cats then we can move on to think about how we'll fill our other list spots.
I think the Walker and Jansen domino needs to fall first. I assume that will get held up by Aish etc which would be held up by Treloar. It's going to be a long week.

Danger is on Trade Radio at 12:30

@AFLTradeWhisper: My Suns source says part of reason for requesting overs for Dixon was that they expect to lose Zac Smith for very little #NABTradeRadio
I wonder who from BigFooty runs that account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walker may not have been considered trade bait if he was able to play at the other end of the ground.
He was durable, has a big heart and is one of the best conditioned players on the list. I doubt that he had the smarts or kicking skills to be a KP defender. Also we have a number of talls who can play forward these days with Clark, Stanley, Henderson and Vardy on the list to support Hawkins at FF. And 3 of them could ruck if called upon.
I thought I covered that with,"what we couldn't offer with any certainty was game time"

So with Jansen & Walker going to Brisbane for their 2016 3rd rounder it's probably safe to say we will pass this straight on to Gold Coast for Smith?
Any chance we might get GC's 2015 4th rounder back? (around pick 60)

I didn't think we could on-trade another future round pick because we had already spent our first for Henderson. I thought the only way we could get that trade done was to have the Walker/Jansen trade directly involved with the Smith trade where Brisbane would pass that pick to GC. Am I missing something?

I didn't think we could on-trade another future round pick because we had already spent our first for Henderson. I thought the only way we could get that trade done was to have the Walker/Jansen trade directly involved with the Smith trade where Brisbane would pass that pick to GC. Am I missing something?
I think it depends whether it is ours or not. This pick isn't ours. We would definitely banned from trading our pick.

That being said, the paperwork might not be lodged and it could actually be a 3 way trade.

Can't move our own but other teams picks we are able to shop

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Zac Smith traded for picks 49 and 53

Back