What the heck? Oh Wayne ... snortle

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm...NEWS FLASH.

Private organisations are NOT bound by Rules of Evidence.

They can refuse entry or eject a person for any reason they see fit.

There is no requirement on them to ‘test’ the contents of the bag - they can simply say his presence was not desirable.

You could be ugly, smelly. noisy, a red-head, and bible-basher or a poet.

The only reason they have ‘Rules of entry’ is to provide behavioural guidelines.

Where they need to be careful - and so far have - is in stating reasons for banning someone that cannot be supported...and could be libellous.

I thought he sounded really, really flat on Saturday night.

You would think this would be the final straw for C7
I did too.

I thought it was because he had to sit there listening to the absolute dogshit Hamish and that other ring-in were dishing up in the commentary box - but it turns out it's cause the fuzz at the Cas pinched his gear!

You could be ugly, smelly. noisy, a red-head, and bible-basher or a poet.
Agree with your post, but found this line hilarious.

Question is, which of the above is the least desirable??

It's a difficult choice!

this reminds me of Jon Jones' 'tainted supplement' claim when probed about having Turinabol metabolites.
Both pretty shitty blokes too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So his first move is going to a group called Good Blokes society. Can’t make this sh*t up

Does a drunk driving Luke Hodge greet you at the gate?
'Drunk' Driving, ha ha - do you moonlight as a headline writer for the Herald Sun..? Hodge was the equalivant of a glass of red wine over the limit, with his soda drinking wife sitting in the passegers seat.

Accordingly suggest D.Harwdick would be far better qualified at the gate - advising the 'good blokes' how to trash a 25 year marriage by rooting a staff member..?

Last edited:
'Drunk' Driving, ha ha - do you moonlight as a headline writer for the Herald Sun..? Hodge was the equalivant of a glass of red wine over the limit, with his soda drinking wife sitting in the passegers seat.

Accordingly suggest D.Harwdick would be far better qualified at the gate - advising the 'good blokes' how to trash a 25 year marriage by rooting a staff member..?

0DA76E0D-A159-412D-9709-2A2C7102FCEC.jpeg

"Soda drinking"??

Do we really call soft drinks 'sodas' these days?

If I hear anyone refer to pizza as a 'pie' I'll lose my shit.

"Soda drinking"??

If I hear anyone refer to pizza as a 'pie' I'll lose my s**t.
I am amazed at how little it takes people to be outraged these days. Maybe take some deep breaths next time or go outside for a walk perhaps.

"Soda drinking"??

If I hear anyone refer to pizza as a 'pie' I'll lose my s**t.
253770-1.png

He has to try and bullshit his way out of it. Admit it was Cocaine and he is 100% finished, the crap excuses and dodgy medical certificates maybe only 90% finished. It is sad as a North fan, but he's had enough chances.
Reminds me of an article he wrote in the paper ages ago explaining his version of events of the affair. Can't remember everything in the article, but the moment ge got busted it read as if he went into the bathroom and Kelli just followed him in, he told her 'what are you doing', he was innocent in that situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

What the heck? Oh Wayne ... snortle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back