OKFL - PRE Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OKFL - Part 2

Does anyone remember if the new clubs had to supply numbers to the league prior to the season begining......Heard last night 1 or 2 of them may be struggling. anyone know....

The league has requested player numbers for all grades of football & netball for ALL clubs. Not just the newbies... Would make for interesting reading considering each the B&D clubs around Benalla are all rumoured to be struggling.

Am sure the people in the know at Tarra are licking their lips cause looking at the website they have only lost Oliver.

And looked to have picked up more than that.

The league has requested player numbers for all grades of football & netball for ALL clubs. Not just the newbies... Would make for interesting reading considering each the B&D clubs around Benalla are all rumoured to be struggling.

saw that today NAL, how can any one DEFINITLY give names/no's by the end of next week with clearances pending and lots still to be lodged and rego's still to be done.....They're dreamin' and I think they got told so....

I think a few scribes on this forum will be eating humble pie in the next few days with respect to aker. Very strong rumors around that he'll be playing on Easter Saturday against Tarra. Media annoucement on Thursday

I think a few scribes on this forum will be eating humble pie in the next few days with respect to aker. Very strong rumors around that he'll be playing on Easter Saturday against Tarra. Media annoucement on Thursday

I heard Milawa have been approaching clubs over the last month or so trying to get it off the ground. Even heard they were offering sweetners......

highly doubt that!!! he was in the herald sun 2 days ago wearing his new club jumper and it wasnt a milawa demons 1!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds very interesting Pinelime18. He may have signed in Tassie but don't forget that they MIGHT ( that's big might ) clear him to play a one of game. Who knows Milawa may have to pay them... But it could be done.If it is done start counting the Neville !!!!

Better yet, wait and get the best coverage of all in Friday's Chronnie!

You must have a fair old bulge happening in the Y fronts by now Nonch, yet another chance to write about Milawa.....You won't be able to stand up from your desk..........:D:p:D:p

You must have a fair old bulge happening in the Y fronts by now Nonch, yet another chance to write about Milawa.....You won't be able to stand up from your desk..........:D:p:D:p

Mate I'm happy any time there's something decent to write about, particularly given how quiet this summer has been:cool:

But it's safe to say that they're living in la la land if they think they'll get him, there is more chance of Michael Jordan lining up for the Demons next season than Aker.

Don't know what happened to start with but unfortunately I get the impression that somebody has taken Milawa for a serious ride and the club has come out looking like fools.

I think a few scribes on this forum will be eating humble pie in the next few days with respect to aker.

The one who was most adamant he wouldn't be playing is a BM journo! So what do you think Bourky - can we expect his airness MJ to be announced as the next recruit?:rolleyes:

believe it when i see it! papers dont mean nothing as you seen what happened last time fellas it was painted all over the border and chronicle only to be told as falseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Good spread in the Chronicle today on the akermanis saga - with coverage from all angles i.e. Tarra perspective, League and Milawa's - well done Nonch and Co!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back