Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Jury is set to jump ships and return to a State League Club, whats going on over at OHA? I was at the game where he kicked 10 goals against Channel, Scott is a vital part of the forward structure if OHA want to be in the Finals.
Has about 40 goals for the season and would be there number 1 go to man in front of goals.

also named in OHA team this weekend to play Uni after applying for a clearance!

also named in OHA team this weekend to play Uni after applying for a clearance!

I have heard things are not all that rosey at the Ships.

Players not training and getting selected was one reason i heard .

The coach insisting he kick in from full back but continually turning it over was another :D( I made that up,but you watch for it next time you play them)

I have heard things are not all that rosey at the Ships.

Players not training and getting selected was one reason i heard .

The coach insisting he kick in from full back but continually turning it over was another :D( I made that up,but you watch for it next time you play them)

Brendan Rogers board

Noticed a Scott Allen cleared from the SFL to DOSA. Would this be the same bloke who coached the club a couple of years back? Interesting if true.

Any reports on the weekends games?? Whats the go with St Virgils? i wouldn't of picked that. surely they must be missin a few

Was at the game and was the best game have seen all year ! Richmond were just a little harder at the ball when the game was on the line ! then the gates opened up ! top game for 3 qts tho !

Some very interesting games on this weekend. Will Channel get its first win of the year-big chance,playing at home and coming off the bye,so should have a full list to pick from.
Dosa and the saints both need to win.Saints out of form and a lost here would dent there chances of a top two finish.Alost for Dosa and there finals chances are almost gone.
Game of the round uni and Richmond should be a cracker with a win to uni and they go to top and a win to Richmond would see them a lot closer to the top two.

Channel by 6pts
Dosa/Saints first draw of the year
uni at home by 19 pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just wondering about the ships, is anyone happy with brendan rogers down there, heard he was thinking of putting the boots away. hasnt been in great form at all this year.can anyone shed any light on this.

His form has been ok. You clearly didn't read the best players from last weekend? :D

He had a couple of injuries during earlier games that limited his influence, but has still been more than useful.

His form has been ok. You clearly didn't read the best players from last weekend? :D

He had a couple of injuries during earlier games that limited his influence, but has still been more than useful.

yeah had heard he has a fractured foot and a cracked sternum , y is he playing with those injuries.
but i also asked if they are happy with him over there.
it also seems to me, correct me if im wrong that he never settles down in one position.y would that be.

yeah had heard he has a fractured foot and a cracked sternum , y is he playing with those injuries.
it also seems to me, correct me if im wrong that he never settles down in one position.y would that be.

Going by your posting history you have a real problem with mantis.

How do you get a lucky hundred goals in a year?

I would have thought it shows a bit of courage to do that.

He never seems to settle into one position because he is probably one of the most versatile players in the whole competition. He can play any position on the ground. I think you'd find the Ships just wish that there were more than one of him!

I know a few of the Ships boys well, and I haven't heard anything to suggest they are unhappy with Mantis.

I watched OHA on the weekend and they were terrible.... Rogers included. They looked slow and were beaten in most areas of the ground. I reckon richmond might knock uni over this week though.... should be a ripper:thumbsu:

Any thoughts on the coming round?

Hutchins to continue on its winning way against the Saints who are struggling with injuries.
Uni all over the Roosters. Reeve to bag ten.
Richmond to win easily in front of a big crowd at Snug on Sunday.

Hutchins to continue on its winning way against the Saints who are struggling with injuries.

If that is the case he will make an absolute c*ck of himself ten times with his ridiculously over the top celebrations....his team mates must be embarrassed. :thumbsdown:

I don't know if Uni will be "all over Dosa" I reckon the Roosters will keep them honest. But Uni are obviously the form team of the comp. The proof will be the pointy end of the season, where they are struggled in the past.
Saints really struggling with injuries still, should rise against the old enemy though. Lots of players due to be fit after next weeks bye (we hope!!)
Hard to see Channel getting over Richmond. Best chance for Channel is if the Richmond boys get on the booze saturday night.

If that is the case he will make an absolute c*ck of himself ten times with his ridiculously over the top celebrations....his team mates must be embarrassed. :thumbsdown:

They are over the top.
I saw him in a game against Clarence when he was at Hobart,He kicked a goal in the last 1/4 from the boundry (really good goal) It was his first kick for the day and the Tigers were well and truly getting smashed,but he still ran around the boundry infront of the grand stand at the TCA arms out streched yelling "nobody can stop me" :D

Good player in this comp and takes a good player to stop him when he is on.

I don't know if Uni will be "all over Dosa" I reckon the Roosters will keep them honest. But Uni are obviously the form team of the comp. The proof will be the pointy end of the season, where they are struggled in the past.
Saints really struggling with injuries still, should rise against the old enemy though. Lots of players due to be fit after next weeks bye (we hope!!)
Hard to see Channel getting over Richmond. Best chance for Channel is if the Richmond boys get on the booze saturday night.

Will you do what you did last bye and spend the day on the gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back