Old Scholars - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some mail around the traps : Jon Bowering at St Virgils, Adrian Finch to co coach Hutchins with Lietch,Mitch Baker asst coch at OHA Stuart Whitelaw to play with his brother there as well.Trent Graham to Richmond. Not sure if any these rumours are true but it will make for a strong comp if these players do join!!

Some mail around the traps : Jon Bowering at St Virgils, Adrian Finch to co coach Hutchins with Lietch,Mitch Baker asst coch at OHA Stuart Whitelaw to play with his brother there as well.Trent Graham to Richmond. Not sure if any these rumours are true but it will make for a strong comp if these players do join!!

I only heard on the weekend that Bowring was going back to Cygnet. I'll ask his missus next time I see her!

Thats the mail

Is this just a rumour? Have you heard anything official?

My Dosa source said "I'll believe it when i see him pull on the jumper"
He was fairly critical of thier recent recruiting record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what Damien Honey from Richmond is up to next season? Only played one game this year.

Talented player

Be surprised if he plays anywhere JS.

While I agree wholeheartedly with your last sentence, he's terribly lazy and unmotivated. Quite a shame really. Could've been anything.

True, Barge. Maybe someone from your club could convince him to do a bit of pre season and could try to get him keen? He'd be bloody handy at CHF. He and Curtain would cause problems for a lot of teams.

Well Beatie is a midfielder/backman, and is fairly decent if fit and a bit of a loss to DOSA' but apparently hes not the only one from DOSA. New Sorell coach used to coach at DOSA and is apparently chasing, Pace and Harrison aswell. And also has Simon Hariss i think.
In other news Heath Barwin from Richmond is off to Dodges for ass. coach, Bracken and Brazendale from Lindy to DOSA, Luke Curtain and Carr from Nth Hobart to DOSA aswell.
The Arnolds from Nth Hobart to Hutchins, Mitch Baker and other clarence boys to OHA.
And also Matty Smith from Norfolk to Glenorchy which could see players leave and maybe head to Britto at the V's.
And apparently Channel has offered HUGE money to Ken Hall!!
These are all just rumours (maybe) at the moment, but am happy to hear any more...

Well Beatie is a midfielder/backman, and is fairly decent if fit and a bit of a loss to DOSA' but apparently hes not the only one from DOSA. New Sorell coach used to coach at DOSA and is apparently chasing, Pace and Harrison aswell. And also has Simon Hariss i think.
In other news Heath Barwin from Richmond is off to Dodges for ass. coach, Bracken and Brazendale from Lindy to DOSA, Luke Curtain and Carr from Nth Hobart to DOSA aswell.
The Arnolds from Nth Hobart to Hutchins, Mitch Baker and other clarence boys to OHA.
And also Matty Smith from Norfolk to Glenorchy which could see players leave and maybe head to Britto at the V's.
And apparently Channel has offered HUGE money to Ken Hall!!
These are all just rumours (maybe) at the moment, but am happy to hear any more...
I have heard from a pretty close source that Pace won't be going anywhere...

Can't comment on Beattie and Harrison, although I believe they will stay at DOSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back