Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know where you got the news that it was jarred, but a dislocation is what it is.. The tears are a completely different story ;)

Oh, I hope he's ok. Dislocation, ouch. I thought I saw him waltzing around looking at some shops in Eastlands the other day. Didn't look in too much discomfort, let's hope it doesn't impede on his career!

Micky Pace needs to take a leaf out of this guys book!

TheCalciumKid.jpg

Listen you kids, stop mucking around talking about nobodies and be afraid of big Plugger as I can promise you he is much more serious about this season than you young tackers appear to be!

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID!

Listen you kids, stop mucking around talking about nobodies and be afraid of big Plugger as I can promise you he is much more serious about this season than you young tackers appear to be!

Tip M.Pace to do a job on him. He WAS DOSA's most improved last season. He has the trophy to prove it!

Tip M.Pace to do a job on him. He WAS DOSA's most improved last season. He has the trophy to prove it!
That's probably more trophies than you will ever get.. Oh and by the way it was most Promising Player, not most improved, that went to the man himself Stiffy Carroll

What are everyone's predictions on the ladder for 2008?

Bearing in mind, this was the ladder at the completion of the 2007 roster games (i think).

Hutchins
DOSA
Richmond
Uni

OHA
St Virgils

OHA and St Virgils look to have been the big winners in terms of off season signings, with Richmond not too far behind. Does this suggest that Uni might be the ones to drop out of the 4 this year??

My thoughts are that the comp looks set to be very tight this year, with each of the 6 teams having a legitimate chance of being there at North Hobart at the end of September.

Jesus Barge you are full of shit!!:D

When did he win the association goal kicking?? under 8's??

They should be scared if he sits on his opponents but that's about it!

OHA play Sorell Sunday at 11am at Sorell....so Gracie18 (or whatever he calls himself...I've forgotten already) tells me.

DOSA V Hobart FC this Sunday @ Rosetta High School.

Two games, first at 10am, for the Bennett cup.

I've gotta admit, I'm looking forward to this one and watching some of your very own action..

By the way it is 1 six quarter(?) game.

I actually dont know, I would have thought the newly appointed heirachy of the club would!

It seems it's players like you that the hierachy should be keeping an eye out on :D

Btw the ? after 6 quarters was because, can there actually be six quarters :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems it's players like you that the hierachy should be keeping an eye out on :D

Btw the ? after 6 quarters was because, can there actually be six quarters :confused:

Well technically no, it would be six sixths.

Or six 20 minute periods.

But quarter relates to 'fourths'

Jesus Barge you are full of shit!!:D

When did he win the association goal kicking?? under 8's??

They should be scared if he sits on his opponents but that's about it!

OHA play Sorell Sunday at 11am at Sorell....so Gracie18 (or whatever he calls himself...I've forgotten already) tells me.

"Jesus Barge" - I like that name!

Go esy on me, Wilbur!

Won it the other year in the Reserves I believe!

OHA v Sorell - featuring Samuel Bowering against his old club!

Just heard on WIN News that Josh Bean of Hutchins is off to England to play league cricket for the winter.

A blow for Hutchins, but they seem to have plenty of depth to cover his loss.

Just heard on WIN News that Josh Bean of Hutchins is off to England to play league cricket for the winter.

A blow for Hutchins, but they seem to have plenty of depth to cover his loss.

Sorry ol boy, that is old news....Young Beanhead has/had been talking about heading off to Pommyland since last year.

Speaking of the Hutchins boys, I see on the Clearances page they have signed Channel's Doug Rossiter!

One would think he'll be a handy acquisition, Cadoras/Lachrilly?

One big son of a gun!

Speaking of the Hutchins boys, I see on the Clearances page they have signed Channel's Doug Rossiter!

One would think he'll be a handy acquisition, Cadoras/Lachrilly?

One big son of a gun!

Yes he will be a good pick up for them, Former Burnie premiership ruckman and all round decent fella. One of those footballers that you can call a "honest" footballer. Wish him all the best there.

Yes he will be a good pick up for them, Former Burnie premiership ruckman and all round decent fella. One of those footballers that you can call a "honest" footballer. Wish him all the best there.

Well said. Beany has had groin trouble on the footy field but it hasn't stopped him from dominating TCA cricket again.

St Virgils V Channel Game was a good hit out for both sides, in pretty hot weather. St Virgils had a sprinkling of former Hobart players and obviously too good for the young Channel side. No scores were displayed but St Virgils probably 15 - 20 goals in front if not a bit more.

Frankie Loveluck's younger brother got a bit over excited and belted Kingpin's favourite son, Master D. Gray a couple of good smacks on the chin:D that made my day:thumbsu:. Young Loveluck also had a stray elbow flatten another St Virgils player which was a tad below the belt:eek:.

St Virgil's looking pretty sharp and fit and their midfielders carried the ball well to their two big forwards (Wouldn't have a clue who they were)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back