Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect OHA are paying a fair few up there Mccallum/probert/chilcott marsland x 2 + Zukaukas (though I would pay him to go back to clarence, doesnt do anything of note in the OSFA) plus a few more - as said the club mightn't pay but OHA must have some friendly supporters!!:D

Bowring wouldnt be playing for a crappy maypole pie the ships serve over there on game day

Gee, you haven't had the good fortune of playing with many good-uns then have you!!!
You reckon? Came 2nd in the Old Scholars count after playing about 10 games in a side that only won 7 games for the season. No good you reckon? I have played with some decent players, and he would be the most dominant on his day, along with Charles Beaumont.

I expect OHA are paying a fair few up there Mccallum/probert/chilcott marsland x 2 + Zukaukas (though I would pay him to go back to clarence, doesnt do anything of note in the OSFA) plus a few more - as said the club mightn't pay but OHA must have some friendly supporters!!:D

No for a fact that Chilcott, both Marsland boys, Dillon and Zukaukas aren't getting a penny.
Being around the club for the past 13 years I would love to have a few supporters who could help out financially but that hasn't happened in my time.
I know it doesn't happen alot these days but the above mentioned players are playing with friends are for success.

You reckon? Came 2nd in the Old Scholars count after playing about 10 games in a side that only won 7 games for the season. No good you reckon? I have played with some decent players, and he would be the most dominant on his day, along with Charles Beaumont.

Yeah as I said - you haven't played with many good ones have you!!

HA HA WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT I THINK YOU HAD TO MUCH JELLY AND THE SUGER HAS GONE TO YA HEAD],MOST DOMINANT BIG GUY WHAT A JOKE,AS 4 BEAUMONT, COULD NOT EVEN GET A KICK ,HOW THE **** HE PLAYED 4 TASSIE:thumbsdown:

Looking forward to the footy after the bye last week , any one got any news on the injury front .? I heard Rhodes from the saints is injured but not sure what the problem is . Is J Harris going to make it back ? Looks like being a great finals series this year with the top three pretty even (after watching Richmond last week they could go close )and fourth spot still up for grabs. OHA still favs in my book very well drilled side and have the big fella to kick to , very even across every line .

OHA beat Hutchins by 80 odd, Bowring booted 9, the 2's by 100 odd.

any other scores , heard on the grapevine DOSA beat the saints???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Scholars Grand Final

Whats the go with the venue for the OSFA Grand Final this year.

I thought the state Premiership was booked in at Nth Hobart Oval on the same day?

Back to Queenborough?

OHA beat Hutchins by 80 odd, Bowring booted 9, the 2's by 100 odd.

any other scores , heard on the grapevine DOSA beat the saints???
They did indeed beat St Virgils, who it seemed were missing a couple of players including everyones favourite round here at the moment, Sammy Unsworth.
Seniors won by around 6 goals and reserves won by 50 even with Snowy Loveless kicking one of the best goals you will ever see for St Virgils..

Robbo pulled on the boots again v Richmond twos - Kicked 4.5? or something close to that. This bloke plays like a mix of the energizer bunny and a rabid dog and will be handy for the ones come september if they get there!:thumbsu:

If Robbo keeps going well, he would be a very handy senior player for DOSA come finals. But they are starting to look good now with a solid defence, with the likes of Golding, Mantis and the guy with all the Tattoos (?).
And a fair range of midfielders (Where is Dwyer), not to mention a great forward line with Honey starting to fire and the Coach doing his job.

I say watch out for the dark horse in the finals!!

If Robbo keeps going well, he would be a very handy senior player for DOSA come finals. But they are starting to look good now with a solid defence, with the likes of Golding, Mantis and the guy with all the Tattoos (?).
And a fair range of midfielders (Where is Dwyer), not to mention a great forward line with Honey starting to fire and the Coach doing his job.

ssssshhhh lets keep a lid on it the roosters are not in the finals yet . But it would be nice if richmond could do a job on Hutchins for us tomorrow.;)

OHA beat the Saints after trailing by 6 goals early on, went on to be 50 odd up at 1 stage, i think around 40 in the end..

Any other scores???

Heard something about the Richmond Hutchins game resulting in a draw.. But somebody could just be blowing an enormous amount of smoke up my anus.. And DOSA by 101 against Uni..

Dwyer is just chopping away in the 2's at the moment and is playing quite well too.. It seems the mix in the backline is as good as it has been all year..

Oh and the tattoed bloke you mention would be none other than Scott Beattie..

Dwyer is just chopping away in the 2's at the moment and is playing quite well too.. It seems the mix in the backline is as good as it has been all year..

Oh and the tattoed bloke you mention would be none other than Scott Beattie..

The DOSA boys seem to have lifted of late but watching the SHIPS the last few weeks they look to be getting back to full strength again and playing like they were earlier in the year. Although they still have a couple out have a few good forwards back after a long absence, chilcott locked good yesterday 2nd game back after 2 months off. Anyway the ships look the goods for me but will be good to see how the improving DOSA boys go this week against the ships this week.

The DOSA boys seem to have lifted of late but watching the SHIPS the last few weeks they look to be getting back to full strength again and playing like they were earlier in the year. Although they still have a couple out have a few good forwards back after a long absence, chilcott locked good yesterday 2nd game back after 2 months off. Anyway the ships look the goods for me but will be good to see how the improving DOSA boys go this week against the ships this week.[/quote
Chilcott who.......................................Dosa all the way, i have been watching them for the last 4 weeks, and they are building up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back