Old Scholars

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you guys keep pumping up the tyres of the great one mantis ,name 1 quality player he has played on,or that has played on him,****

You saying all the full forwards last year and the defenders Mantis played on in the years previous to that were all muppets?

My sources tell me big wins to OHA over DOSA and Hutchins over Channel today. Both 100pt+!

You saying all the full forwards last year and the defenders Mantis played on in the years previous to that were all muppets?

My sources tell me big wins to OHA over DOSA and Hutchins over Channel today. Both 100pt+!

OHA by 118 in the ones, DOSA by a goal in the twos.

Seniors margin really doesnt do the roosters justice. Were only down by 30ish at half time, and had 7 or 8 of their best 22 out. Definately encouraging signs despite the scoreline.

Seniors margin really doesnt do the roosters justice. Were only down by 30ish at half time, and had 7 or 8 of their best 22 out. Definately encouraging signs despite the scoreline.

Ha ha, as soon as I heard the DOSA reserves had got up I knew it would get a mention!

Didn't GerogeBluth inform us OHA weren't at full tilt also? So God knows what that margin could have been!

Chuck in Richmond and it appears there will be a gap between the top 4 and bottom 3 already!

Ha ha, as soon as I heard the DOSA reserves had got up I knew it would get a mention!

Didn't GerogeBluth inform us OHA weren't at full tilt also? So God knows what that margin could have been!

Chuck in Richmond and it appears there will be a gap between the top 4 and bottom 3 already!

OHA appeared at full strength to me. Bowering, Chilcott, Archer, Rogers, Probert, Garvey, Grace, Unsworth all played.

Anyone know how Channel looked? Were they terrible or were Hutchins just too good?

OHA appeared at full strength to me. Bowering, Chilcott, Archer, Rogers, Probert, Garvey, Grace, Unsworth all played.

Anyone know how Channel looked? Were they terrible or were Hutchins just too good?

Chuck in Dillon, Marsland x 2 B & F winner Trent Moore, Luke Taylor and Matt Heenen all in the best 22 - OHA should have all those in the seniors with in a few weeks.

To Dosa's credit they had a real crack but might be in for a long year.

Chuck in Dillon, Marsland x 2 B & F winner Trent Moore, Luke Taylor and Matt Heenen all in the best 22 - OHA should have all those in the seniors with in a few weeks.

To Dosa's credit they had a real crack but might be in for a long year.

oops forgot to mention skipper Michael Bannister as well

haha the muppets will be more of a challenge,does that answer your question,i watched the dosa v oha game today,the big gun recruits archer and the great 1 mantis you could count both there possesions on 1 hand weak as piss and slow

OHA kicked something like 29 25. Yes Dosa had a crack but if the ships had of kicked straight(missed some sitters) It would have been well over 150. I think they may have kicked more points than dosa had shots on goal.

Dosa two's had a great win, it was a really good game to watch with both teams having thier share of senior players running around.

haha the muppets will be more of a challenge,does that answer your question,i watched the dosa v oha game today,the big gun recruits archer and the great 1 mantis you could count both there possesions on 1 hand weak as piss and slow

Both didn't really need to do much, Im not sure what you mean about the "weak as piss and slow" comment, if you are talking about either of these blokes then your a ******** as well as showing us all your great football knowlege. Rogers did some really good stuff archer did'nt have alot but im sure you will eat those words through out the season,

This does not say much for the team at DOSA then , I thought they were beaten by more than 100 points, just as well they are not up to your expectations, or it may have been a record loss!

Comments like this show your complete lack of footy knowledge Archer was named in OHA's best 6 although not starring did plenty to suggust he will be a more than handy recruit. Mantis sat in the back half for 3 quarters getting cold and went forward in the last to kick 3 goals.

Are you sure you where at the game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This does not say much for the team at DOSA then , I thought they were beaten by more than 100 points, just as well they are not up to your expectations, or it may have been a record loss!
read my post propaly ya knob i said archer and mantis not the hole team

getting cold because he could not get a kick,and 4 the goals they was late in the game cheap goals,archer did sweet F A

Na getting cold because the ball was down the other end a lot nealy 60 shots on goal to 20, seems the green eyed monster has sprung up here, why else are you so concerned about how these 2 went, and for the record I also thought both did ok,. its sometimes hard to get a kick when 10 other blokes in your team have the ball on a string

getting cold because he could not get a kick,and 4 the goals they was late in the game cheap goals,archer did sweet F A

Seems it might be time to pack your play lunch for school on Tuesday champ after being shoot down by 4 other posters on here!

Why bother talking smack about OHA players when you had your arse handed to you today?

Its one thing to have a constructive arguement on here but another to talk total shit and get shot down in flames - to the couple of sensible DOSA posters on here this boke is is bringing you rep down!

Seems it might be time to pack your play lunch for school on Tuesday champ after being shoot down by 4 other posters on here!

Why bother talking smack about OHA players when you had your arse handed to you today?

Its one thing to have a constructive arguement on here but another to talk total shit and get shot down in flames - to the couple of sensible DOSA posters on here this boke is is bringing you rep down!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The lads were competitive in the first quarter, then fitness became a major factor along with the majority of the players playing with each other for the first time. Should improve as the season progresses. I admit I left before the start of the fourth quarter.....the young fella was getting bored and so was I.

Hutchins had some very good midfielders that delivered the ball quickly to their leading forwards - led by number 11, a short chunky fella and a skinny beanpole in a grey helmet - I had no idea who was who so forgive me for not knowing their names.

Guess it will be a battle for the spoon next week when DOSA comes to visit the Salmon Pen by the looks of it Rowie09?

The lads were competitive in the first quarter, then fitness became a major factor along with the majority of the players playing with each other for the first time. Should improve as the season progresses. I admit I left before the start of the fourth quarter.....the young fella was getting bored and so was I.

Hutchins had some very good midfielders that delivered the ball quickly to their leading forwards - led by number 11, a short chunky fella and a skinny beanpole in a grey helmet - I had no idea who was who so forgive me for not knowing their names.

Guess it will be a battle for the spoon next week when DOSA comes to visit the Salmon Pen by the looks of it Rowie09?

Very lopsided games yesterday not sure that we learnt much? Dosa v Channel for the wooden spoon? Can we rule out St Virgils? They did get beaten by 100 by last years spooners!!!

It's a bit too early to be talking about the spoon isn't it?

Although we do have 8 or so players who didn't play seniors yesterday who are more that capable, it's fair to say they would not bridge the 118 point deficit. But we will still fight it out every game and we will be competitive (I hope). As a part of Harvs' plan of giving the blokes a run who put in the preseason effort, I got a run in the seniors yesterday and I am by no means in the best 22.. We are a very young side, so while we may not win the flag this year or next, we will continue to build and improve.

Too early to call. Three big blowouts yesterday.

DOSA losing by 118 against OHA V St Virgils losing by 104 against last years spooners. Were Virgils full strength? I would say they have more of a case than DOSA for the spoon if they were. As I said, 7 or 8 of DOSA's best 22 didnt play yesterday so 118 points probably isnt the greatest reflection.

As I said in a previous post, I believe DOSA, Hutchins and St Virgils will all be at the same level and will battle for 4th spot behind Uni, OHA and Richmond.

Honey, Loveless, Burns, Gregg, Lennox, Sherman, Fowle, Beattie, Erends, Green all to come back for the Roosters.

well maybe oldscholar if you think your so much better (because you seem to think you are)then maybe you should pull on the boots and play against mantis then see how good a player he is then i like to see what you have got to say!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back