Player Watch Oleg Markov

Remove this Banner Ad

OK, we have a problem. 3 pages into the Changes thread, the following has been concluded by one said poster:

'We need an extra tall for Carlton’s 3 talls up forward. For no real reason (somebody has to go )…. Markov out, Ruscoe in.
Markov becomes the sub.'

He has been provided a softish sort of landing as sub in this scenario, but, thoughts!

F)&@king Ridiculous!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

25207299874_dc000ccd2f_o.jpg

Old timey Oleg!

For a player whose supposed glaring weakness is his disposal, I genuinely can’t remember the last kick Oleg stuffed up.

His disposal efficiency in recent weeks:

90%, 83%, 100%, 81%, 100%, 87%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm convinced he's a time traveller sent from the golden age of Collingwood to right the wrongs of Premierships lost.

You should write a series of novels about him. Call it Oleglander. Nek minnit, TV series rights deal…

Perhaps they both belong. For now anyway
For now Nick is in the midfield. It was a good call from fly to bring Markov in the 22 after two sub appearances to allow Nick to replace De Goey in the midfield.

It will be interesting to see what happens when De Goey comes back because Nick wants to stay in the middle and has proven he can be a gun there but our backline has lost a fair bit without him there especially with the kick ins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Oleg Markov

Remove this Banner Ad

Back