Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
See legend Jack Clancy passed away the other day ...... what a gun player he was and what a great bloke he was, .
Yes a Legend for sure and had the pleasure of being coached by Jack and his wisdom and man management unrivaled

RIP mate

Peter German to coach Albury for the next three years. Has a great record and best football mind I've come across. Has very high standards and expectations!

So Albury struggling cash wise again..

Awesome signing!

The only ting I'd say apart from what an awesome get and kick in the guts for the rest of the comp is...3 years is a long time to commit to a country footy coach upfront

Speaks to the professionalism of the club and the stability financially. Three years may cause an issue (RE: Corowa vs Lawton 2018) but i would expect German and Albury to have done their due diligence. Good signing as much as it will piss off the rest of the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did any poster attend Jack Clancys funeral today ... from all reports a huge crowd of mourners attended , including one of the AFL great full forwards be it Collingwoods Peter Mckenna .... whom played with Jack in Collingwoods AFL Under 19 premiership side years ago and they have been close friends ever since.

Word on the street at wahgunyah today was a Albury player named Alex Rowe will be coaching there in 2019. Who will he bring with him.

I am hearing that Bredan whitecrosses number was givin to corowa bt they wanted to stay with the present coach

Had a couple beers at the North Albury Sports Club last night. Whisper has it they might be struggling to pay their players again. If that's true (which I hope for the players sake it's not) they'd may as well shut up shop

Had a couple beers at the North Albury Sports Club last night. Whisper has it they might be struggling to pay their players again. If that's true (which I hope for the players sake it's not) they'd may as well shut up shop
Or not shut up shop, pay them out, and then don't put that many dollars on the table next season. Can't have clubs folding.

I have also heard that theres abit of talk amongst North people that they are keen to move out of the slums and be based in the Thurgoona area. Not all smooth sailing with the relationship between the footy and sports clubs. Anyone else heard similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back