Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Rovers have also chuck massive 2s recruit Jack Larkin into sublime form. Got told he has the capabilities of shaping into a bigger player than Newton from magpies. Can anybody confirm? If true he could be the prodigal of the O&M :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very very over rated isn't he?
Played some excellent footy while at Bulldogs afew years back, should have been in the interleague in my opinion. Abit of water has gone under the bridge since then. If the Hawks and Pratty stay injury free they should easily climb up around the 6th position.

Played some excellent footy while at Bulldogs afew years back, should have been in the interleague in my opinion. Abit of water has gone under the bridge since then. If the Hawks and Pratty stay injury free they should easily climb up around the 6th position.

Have you got a thing for Pratt Mac ?? Youve posted about him on a few pages now ??

Gees who else have they picked up to finish around 6th, they are coming from a long way back

Hartwig by all reports. Plus Gaston and Clarke missed alot, Stone wasnt himself either. Cant underestimate the Cressy factor, it will be shit footy not worthy of paying to watch but will get W's on the board.

Are you referring to Clark the Full Back or Ben Clarke who left ?? If its the Full Back he'll have to turn himself into Clark Kent if he's going to make a differance..Has had more goals kicked on him than most O & M teams have had kicked against them

Are you referring to Clark the Full Back or Ben Clarke who left ?? If its the Full Back he'll have to turn himself into Clark Kent if he's going to make a differance..Has had more goals kicked on him than most O & M teams have had kicked against them

I have no doubt he would still use your head as a speedball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back