Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you referring to Clark the Full Back or Ben Clarke who left ?? If its the Full Back he'll have to turn himself into Clark Kent if he's going to make a differance..Has had more goals kicked on him than most O & M teams have had kicked against them

Who even are you? I'll answer that, you are a complete idiot, with the brain size of my cats left testicle which is VERY small. You obviously are somebody who sits on the boundary line wishing they were good but can barely climb 3 steps without breaking a puff you scum, and find enjoyment telling lies on this site where you can hide behind your shitty android phone and feel good about yourself. I am telling you now that Michael Clarke is one of the best defenders you'll ever see run out in an O&M game, not only has he been one of the most successful players, but has been offered by many VFL clubs and considered by AFL clubs, but has refused because he cares to much for the great club of rovers. And lastly he'd have bigger biceps then you and your shitty team you play for put together. So F***off you absolute peanut before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Who even are you? I'll answer that, you are a complete idiot, with the brain size of my cats left testicle which is VERY small. You obviously are somebody who sits on the boundary line wishing they were good but can barely climb 3 steps without breaking a puff you scum, and find enjoyment telling lies on this site where you can hide behind your shitty android phone and feel good about yourself. I am telling you now that Michael Clarke is one of the best defenders you'll ever see run out in an O&M game, not only has he been one of the most successful players, but has been offered by many VFL clubs and considered by AFL clubs, but has refused because he cares to much for the great club of rovers. And lastly he'd have bigger biceps then you are your shitty team you play for put together. So F***off you absolute peanut before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Are we talking about the same dude ?

Are you referring to Clark the Full Back or Ben Clarke who left ?? If its the Full Back he'll have to turn himself into Clark Kent if he's going to make a differance..Has had more goals kicked on him than most O & M teams have had kicked against them
I was talking about Pup the fullback mate, I rate him highly. If they do get Tyson back as rumored he will make a mess of the second forward in most teams.

I was talking about Pup the fullback mate, I rate him highly. If they do get Tyson back as rumored he will make a mess of the second forward in most teams.

Who is the pies second forward mac daddy?

Who even are you? I'll answer that, you are a complete idiot, with the brain size of my cats left testicle which is VERY small. You obviously are somebody who sits on the boundary line wishing they were good but can barely climb 3 steps without breaking a puff you scum, and find enjoyment telling lies on this site where you can hide behind your shitty android phone and feel good about yourself. I am telling you now that Michael Clarke is one of the best defenders you'll ever see run out in an O&M game, not only has he been one of the most successful players, but has been offered by many VFL clubs and considered by AFL clubs, but has refused because he cares to much for the great club of rovers. And lastly he'd have bigger biceps then you and your shitty team you play for put together. So F***off you absolute peanut before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Nothing like a quick personal completely over the top attack on an opinion based forum.
Play the ball
Not the man

Geez that escalated quickly

Has anyone heard the rumour flying around Mulwala that they have signed the pocket Dynamo Matt Kelly if true wow wee what a get and what a loss to the Maggies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speight, Porter and mcclounan all back at Norm mins oval, in tomorrows paper
Wang will be the big improvers. Scary for a grand finalist.
Heard Cresswell on the radio today. Mentioned Todd Grayson and Tyler Cornish who I think both played at Raiders together under him. Said they were two people he’d love to recruit to Rovers.

Wang will be the big improvers. Scary for a grand finalist.
Heard Cresswell on the radio today. Mentioned Todd Grayson and Tyler Cornish who I think both played at Raiders together under him. Said they were two people he’d love to recruit to Rovers.

Fruit ,, Todd Grayson was expelled from the Raiders 3 years ago for messing with the wife of the then clubs leader .... He returned to QLD and has played about 10 games in the past 2 seasons due to chronic leg injuries ... why would you bother with this player.. its game over for him.
On another note, geez ,, Wangaratta gaining 3 big guns back will make them the side to beat in 2019

Has the window past for the Albury Tigers .... have lost guns in Cross and Gaynor to retirement ,, also see guns in Powell and Duncan have clearances in to the NEAFL comp. Mackie,Polo and Hyde pushing 34 years of age and O hara finding it difficult to get on the park with leg injuries .
They will need to do some recruiting , big time .

Fruit ,, Todd Grayson was expelled from the Raiders 3 years ago for messing with the wife of the then clubs leader .... He returned to QLD and has played about 10 games in the past 2 seasons due to chronic leg injuries ... why would you bother with this player.. its game over for him.
On another note, geez ,, Wangaratta gaining 3 big guns back will make them the side to beat in 2019
Thanks mate. Didn’t know the Raiders background. Doesn’t sound like the sort of bloke you would want at a club.

Has the window past for the Albury Tigers .... have lost guns in Cross and Gaynor to retirement ,, also see guns in Powell and Duncan have clearances in to the NEAFL comp. Mackie,Polo and Hyde pushing 34 years of age and O hara finding it difficult to get on the park with leg injuries .
Isn't Gaynor only fairly young?

Hyde will be pushing 37 next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back