Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Every chance other leagues will pull the pin with the way things are going, all these clearances could be for nothing.

North are a train wreck, can’t seem to attract decent players or retain people, I can’t see why that would change anytime soon. I know a few players who’ve left who said they were never made to feel welcome there.

Reading the paper, seems likely he will head somewhere with a better shot at a flag

This is odd.
He undermines Gilson to get a shot at the top job himself. Slags off Mannagh, Taylor-Nugent as not required, loses two of the best players.
Coaches 1 season names himself in the best every week, does radio interviews during games whilst the team is getting smashed. North clearly went backwards in his time. He should stay to help the club he hurt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday guys, big lover of footy here.
In terms of North Albury, Muller left due to himself feeling the club needed a more "senior" coach (which I think is the right call) as he felt he was struggling to get the best out of the side. North seemed to be building quite nicely this season and their depth really looked to be improving. Not 100% sure what they are going to be doing with the Head Coach and future of the club, but I believe they are looking for an experienced Football figure who will be in it for the long term. Also lookout for some of the younger players North got from Lavington. One of them looked like one of the clubs better players and got best on in both practice matches, moving to a midifeld role. Although they are still very young, but in future look like good pickups for the clubs future.

In terms of North Albury, Muller left due to himself feeling the club needed a more "senior" coach (which I think is the right call) as he felt he was struggling to get the best out of the side. North seemed to be building quite nicely this season and their depth really looked to be improving. Not 100% sure what they are going to be doing with the Head Coach and future of the club, but I believe they are looking for an experienced Football figure who will be in it for the long term. Also lookout for some of the younger players North got from Lavington. One of them looked like one of the clubs better players and got best on in both practice matches, moving to a midifeld role. Although they are still very young, but in future look like good pickups for the clubs future.

So has he left or staying on as a player?

There going for Aker AGAIN. !!!

There going for Aker AGAIN. !!!
If that is true, that would be crazy! I know there is a lot of mixed feelings at the club with Aker. Some believe that he is a smart Football Person, and others do not want him near the club again.

A lot of unwarranted hate towards a 22 year old bloke who took over a club who lost their top 6 or 7 players. He had bugger all to work with from the get go
I think so too. Muller brought in a lot of quality youth knowing that it will benefit the club down the track, instead of the present. I know that the club is really keen to keep him as he is A wonderful person with a lot of knowledge and his football will only get better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back