Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Took me a while but are you suggesting he may have tripped over and landed on someone?

That’s what the rumour mill is churning out at the minute. Arguably the best coach in the comp. Whatever the reason, it would be a massive loss for Rovers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If you have an AWJFL team that's correct, but the Myrt and the Wang teams come under a different rule. Morgan and the Reid's would be 1 point at Rovers.

North have signed themselves an absolute ripper coach, I'd expect their fortunes to turn around quickly. Should have a couple signings to announce shortly too!
Haven't heard anymore news surrounding signings?? Or are you full of piss and wind again gyv

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure it’s Holbrook they are going to.
From all reports there are a couple of the Reserves boys going with them too.

Yep I heard Holbrook recently too. I think it’s about 3 other reserves players who are Bishops mates going with him. Don’t want to be harsh on those lads following Bishop, but they were a fair bit off Ovens and Murray senior football.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep I heard Holbrook recently too. I think it’s about 3 other reserves players who are Bishops mates going with him. Don’t want to be harsh on those lads following Bishop, but they were a fair bit off Ovens and Murray senior football.

Good luck to them.
Bishop and Langlands would be Two Senior players to add.

Ben Reid confirmed signed at Wang

Heard Lynden Dunn is wang bound too?

Ben Reid confirmed signed at Wang

If he stays fit he will be massive for them.
Wang have two absolute guns in the forward line now who could do their hammy at any minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee the comp is shaping up to be an absolute ripper next year. The top 7 are all more than capable. Couple that with Wodonga, Corowa and Hoppers, with Norman signing on as coach, all improving. Going to have turn up each and every week to play or risk losing.

Gee the comp is shaping up to be an absolute ripper next year. The top 7 are all more than capable. Couple that with Wodonga, Corowa and Hoppers, with Norman signing on as coach, all improving. Going to have turn up each and every week to play or risk losing.

I don’t usually like talking money in footy as most figures you hear are wrong. But with wang having Newton, Reid and potentially Lyndon Dunn, how do they fit those theee plus the rest of the list under 120k?!

I don’t usually like talking money in footy as most figures you hear are wrong. But with wang having Newton, Reid and potentially Lyndon Dunn, how do they fit those theee plus the rest of the list under 120k?!

Everyone's on a revised cap, many guys if they want to play footy, and get some money will probably have to pay for half what they were getting before covid

I think you’ll find that there is a lot of the senior players at Wang taking big cuts to allow some talent to come into the side and also keep young talent staying involved. Doing all that they can to try and get another flag. I know it’s hard to fathom for some but it’s not just about filling your pockets up as much as you can. A lot of blokes want a flag over a few extra dollars.

I think you’ll find that there is a lot of the senior players at Wang taking big cuts to allow some talent to come into the side and also keep young talent staying involved. Doing all that they can to try and get another flag. I know it’s hard to fathom for some but it’s not just about filling your pockets up as much as you can. A lot of blokes want a flag over a few extra dollars.

Settle down Ben. You’ve got a lot to say since coming out of retirement and getting the old boys club back together.

Milk price is up. Juice can play for nothing.
Job sorted

crezza going no where, rumors made up by wang more worried about their opposition then there major sponsers pulling $$$
The Wang Rovers Senior Netball coaching job was advertised on the Facebook Page recently. Mrs Crezza had been appointed the néw coach prior to this. Why has she stepped down before starting?

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back