Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Why will Corowa as a town grow?
The realestate prices and land are ridiculously affordable for such a great location, with the river right at your door step I can see it becoming a highly sought after spot in years to come. They’re building a new indoor aquatic centre, new parks have been built, money is being spent. The footy club can only benefit.

North Albury man was on the beers for hours then thought it fine to drive
Garlett failed a breath test and so was arrested and taken to Albury police station, where he provided a reading of 0.241 from his 3pm to 11pm drinking session.
"I had about 10 to 12 schooners of Carlton Dry," he said.
"I only ate chips and Twisties."

That's my type of pre-season.
Big shout out to Albury's PR department. They have done a massive job to keep this off the front page with negative publicity again about the club. It has hardly raised an eyebrow when it is far from what you would expect from your highest profile recruit. Drink driving is the worst I reckon. The potential to cause injury and death to an innocent person or family is unforgivable. Wonder what vehicle he was driving that he ran the red light in?

Big shout out to Albury's PR department. They have done a massive job to keep this off the front page with negative publicity again about the club. It has hardly raised an eyebrow when it is far from what you would expect from your highest profile recruit. Drink driving is the worst I reckon. The potential to cause injury and death to an innocent person or family is unforgivable. Wonder what vehicle he was driving that he ran the red light in?
Are we at all surprised? Their culture has always been questionable; if you can play football then you’re in the door, nothing else matters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see the NAB Under 19's have released the first three rounds starting over the Easter weekend. They then stop for school footy for 6 weeks before recommencing. What clubs will benefit most over those 6 weeks by getting their Bushies kids back? I'd imagine Lavington and Albury would both members capable of making an impact on clubs winning games over that period which could be crucial in finals positions.

It’s a Done Deal at Raiders
Maybe I should pay my border mail subscription lol. What does that say about North? Surely they would have been first in line to sell their club etc off the back of his bosses inside knowledge. Have they actually landed a recruit as yet? Straight up replacement for Muller, surely they would have thrown the kitchen sink at him. Proven, experienced etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back