Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

From what I heard Roos' old man practically coached Rovers on Saturday, biggest thing to happen to the league since Bob Rose signed if he sticks around...
Roos was in the North Melbourne coaches box McGyver in Melbourne, so you heard wrong. Creswell is the best coach in the league, don't reckon he would let a bloke make moves for a side he had never laid on before. I don't think Roos would put his myself in that position either. Troll on I say. You will find something that is true to disrupt your arch enemies lol

Tyler Roos was the big name Wodonga thought they had sealed
, so something must have changed there in the last month or so

Roos was in the North Melbourne coaches box McGyver in Melbourne, so you heard wrong. Creswell is the best coach in the league, don't reckon he would let a bloke make moves for a side he had never laid on before. I don't think Roos would put his myself in that position either. Troll on I say. You will find something that is true to disrupt your arch enemies lol

Numerous people have confirmed Roos was helping out on the bench on Saturday and will be throughout the year.

Numerous people have confirmed Roos was helping out on the bench on Saturday and will be throughout the year.
Well there you go. My Roos had a bad day Saturday, I only had a couple of beers at that stage, I am positive I saw Roos in the box. I am also surprised Cressa is getting help regardless of his credentials. McGyver 1, Magnets 0

Well there you go. My Roos had a bad day Saturday, I only had a couple of beers at that stage, I am positive I saw Roos in the box. I am also surprised Cressa is getting help regardless of his credentials. McGyver 1, Magnets 0

i think mcgyver needs to stick to selling hotdogs from the swoopers area and keep screaming DEEEEFENCE!!!!!

i think mcgyver needs to stick to selling hotdogs from the swoopers area and keep screaming DEEEEFENCE!!!!!

*Correction* Hotdogs will no longer be sold at the norm minns cycling arena, however the “Jackel Bee Banger” is sure to be a hit amongst the fellow swooping strokers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dumb call , absolutely nothing to do with it sport

Victorian Government makes sensible decisions when he is on holidays, they initiate draconian measures when he's in charge. Plenty of evidence to support this and no coincidence the cap got lifted now.

Victorian Government makes sensible decisions when he is on holidays, they initiate draconian measures when he's in charge. Plenty of evidence to support this and no coincidence the cap got lifted now.
Absolute crap , has nothing to do with this

Imagine thinking you can make all the calls when the boss is away, they're all against his wishes, then he comes back and goes "you win this round bucko"

Imagine thinking you can make all the calls when the boss is away, they're all against his wishes, then he comes back and goes "you win this round bucko"

This isn’t politics forum but look at this way

Victoria had 30 cases of Covid circulating in the community for weeks before detected, result? No lockdown, added some restrictions- Dan on holidays

Victoria has a handful of cases all linked to hq workers and contained, Victoria thrown into snap 5 day lockdown- Dan in charge

Looking for a team to follow in the O&M just wanted to find info on the Boonie Doon Bombers, how are they tracking for 2021?
go to the ovens and king league boss might find info on bonniedoon there, and please leave your politics rambling to facebook comments please eddismith, bedford and out of bounds

Remove this Banner Ad

Betstar Champions Cup OM season 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back