OMG (<--vent here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Omg

I dont really care to be honest.

I mean it would have been good to win but geez they had a crack.

Last week was pathetic and they deserved to be bagged for that.

But they all had a crack tonight and of course they are gonna make errors.

Some bloody good signs though.

I thought Butler was Friggin' AWESOME!!! :thumbsu:

Was really rapped with the effort the boys put in! Geez they worked hard and there were some great individual efforts. Kerr-y!!!! couple of those marks were just bloody sensational! And how good was Butler!

01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg
can i just please slaughter it? just this once

I dont really care to be honest.

I mean it would have been good to win but geez they had a crack.

Last week was pathetic and they deserved to be bagged for that.

But they all had a crack tonight and of course they are gonna make errors.

Some bloody good signs though.

I thought Butler was Friggin' AWESOME!!! :thumbsu:

Well emo09, I agree with all that you've said here :D

Sydney is still a well drilled and very professional outfit.

They (Roos mostly) sussed out how to go about the job and they did it.

And since when has been losing to Sydney by a kick ever been anything new to us ?

Lynch has lifted his game ten fold..... I used to bag him out alot and didnt think he would last long but gee he has proven me wrong.

Hunter on the other hand is possibly the most frustrating play in the side. Firstly because he didnt have the balls to dish it out to Hall after the Hall - Staker incident, and secondly because he is such an inaccurate shot on goal and always gives away ******ed free kicks in close games.

End result may have been bad but these games are good for us, they let Woosha know who is a hack that will be traded at the end of the season and who we will keep.

Keep Lynch -Turkey slap Hunter.

Well emo09, I agree with all that you've said here :D

Sydney is still a well drilled and very professional outfit.

They (Roos mostly) sussed out how to go about the job and they did it.

And since when has been losing to Sydney by a kick ever been anything new to us ?

Its actually Cuzz09 but yeah I will leave it as Emo09 because I think we wont beat Essendon next week.

Sorry Kempie but Ive seen those Red and black scum bags destroy our souls too many times to even try about getting my hopes up for this one.

Im spending my hard earned money going to Melb for it and if we have a crack like tonight I;ll be happy but I tell you what I get the feeling that there will be a let down like the week after we played Adelaide IMO.

Sorry. Hope Im wrong.

I hate Dons :mad::thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its actually Cuzz09 but yeah I will leave it as Emo09 because I think we wont beat Essendon next week.

That's okay. I was just trying to lighten things a bit after my unkind comments last week :)

Im spending my hard earned money going to Melb for it and if we have a crack like tonight I;ll be happy but I tell you what I get the feeling that there will be a let down like the week after we played Adelaide IMO.

A better comparison would be our narrow loss to NM, followed by our thrashing of the Crows :)

We'll kill the Dons - no Hird (against us), no Essendon :)

Ben Mckinley would have NAILED those chances hunter got. Seriously, f*** hunter. Not the answer at FF and isnt great at CHB, with spangher and wilkes soon to overtake him. Trade him i say.

Ben Mckinley would have NAILED those chances hunter got. Seriously, f*** hunter. Not the answer at FF and isnt great at CHB, with spangher and wilkes soon to overtake him. Trade him i say.
Dude!

His first game back after a prolonged absence with injury.

Be just a little reasonable, eh!

That's okay. I was just trying to lighten things a bit after my unkind comments last week :)

A better comparison would be our narrow loss to NM, followed by our thrashing of the Crows :)

We'll kill the Dons - no Hird (against us), no Essendon :)

OH MY GOD I PRAY TO THE FOOTBALL GODS THAT YOU ARE RIGHT!!!!

I would love to see us just pump them in Melbourne! If we win it will be by less than 2 goals.

Time to go beat the shiit through ye olde punching bag.

Ya sure wish I had one of them... scared the crap outta my kids punching the wall when I saw the umps whistle blew on that free... which I thought was there btw

Dude!

His first game back after a prolonged absence with injury.

Be just a little reasonable, eh!

Couldn't agree more

Selwoods kicking was just as bad.
Coughed up 2 goals through bad decision making and atrocious kicking

Remove this Banner Ad

OMG (<--vent here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back