Patrick Cripps

Boak
Aaron hall
Cal ward
Tom McDonald

If you watch Buddy closely he:
  • Can't leap.
  • Can't run.
  • Can't kick over 50 metres (like he used to)
  • Can't get any separation from defenders.

At this point I'm not sure what he is still doing out there.

• Can't leap.
  • Can't run.

It's that bad it's like they are playing one man down.

If they are serious about trying to sneak into the finals he can't be in the team.

• Can't leap.
  • Can't run.

It's that bad it's like they are playing one man down.

If they are serious about trying to sneak into the finals he can't be in the team.

It's got to the point that there is no great send-off tour for Buddy. He can continue to play and get 20 goals for the year, averaging under 10 disposals and being a liability to his team. Or he can get "injured" and miss a chunk of the season and maybe come back with some short term zip that might not be effective anyway. Or he could just retire.

Personally, I'd love him to have one last great game and then pull the pin. Even if it's against Richmond.

It's definitely looking like he should have called time after the GF last year. Guard of honour from both teams on the biggest stage, similar to what GAJ got.

It's got to the point that there is no great send-off tour for Buddy. He can continue to play and get 20 goals for the year, averaging under 10 disposals and being a liability to his team. Or he can get "injured" and miss a chunk of the season and maybe come back with some short term zip that might not be effective anyway. Or he could just retire.

Personally, I'd love him to have one last great game and then pull the pin. Even if it's against Richmond.

It's definitely looking like he should have called time after the GF last year. Guard of honour from both teams on the biggest stage, similar to what GAJ got.

At the moment. Who else to they play ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do the Swans even have other options rather than play him every week?
Maybe in another month or so when McDonald and Amarety are training again

But I think with the amount of KPP injuries we have though Horse is going to be picking the tallest team he can each week, and horse isn't exactly known for throwing curveballs at the selection table.

Buddy will play every game this year if he's not injured

Hugh Greenwood

It's still rather possible he does. Especially against the fodder sides late in the year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction One season too many - Now 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back