BenF

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2008
Anfield
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Well hopefully it can be sustained that long.

The place for news, selection issues and opinions for the season.

I'll get it started by saying that unless they are totally ready to go, Cooney, Murphy and Welsh should all be left behind for Round 1. Eade's taking a wait-and-see approach, but in my view if there is any doubt, leave them at home.

I'll get it started by saying that unless they are totally ready to go, Cooney, Murphy and Welsh should all be left behind for Round 1. Eade's taking a wait-and-see approach, but in my view if there is any doubt, leave them at home.

In the paper today, Eade said that only one of either Cooney or Murphy would play against Freo.

I think it will be Cooney
Eade said somewhere that Murph didnt play for Willi because he pulled up very sore. So IMO Cooney will play
Correct. Eade is quoted on afl.com saying Cooney is almost a certain starter. Welsh will not play. Murph is being flown over to Perth, but at the moment is still a 50/50 chance.

We'll win some and we'll lose some. You hear more when your losing then when your winning.

Hallejuluah !.......be-gone you devil of defeat...fry in hell

6 months pent up aggression without footy watching the Australian cricket team getting thumped..

There will be some outpouring on that first loss, remember last year we had to suck it in until May :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ongoing Season Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back