Game Day Opening Round vs. GWS, Giants Stadium, 7:30pm Sat 09/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think its our night
Good reality check.
Back to earth with a thud.

Leave the mouth guards home this week fellas.
Swans game will be more of tonight going by how they looked the other night.

Can't see us switching it back on.

from my Delorean

Round 1 - looks like this could end quite badly. We're clearly short of a run and GWS are sharp as there are many players who are down. Defence is a shambles and the forwards have been wasteful. Schultz is industrious hoping his skills come out soon.
Was thinking it might be humid in Sydney, we were blowing hard early. The lions were overrun, so the extra week might be telling

Expected this result. GWS have been prepping for this game for 5 months. Our forward line looks too small without McStay. The defense is not gelling, don't want to single out Dean but I doubt we would have debuted him in this fixture if Howe & Murphy were fit. Giants also just nailing every shot while our innacuracy has cost us, surprise surprise. Just a shit game to get first up and our boys definitely do not look motivated. Write this one off and move on. Only Round 0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean no, Schultz don’t be ridiculous.

Dean has to be persisted with. Key backs need to get games under their belt more than any other position I reckon.

Needs a solid block of games until he physically blows up, if that happens. He'll get better with each run he has and he's done a few nice things tonight.

Beaten by a better side on the night.
Have to ask though, how do we as premiers end up playing a week earlier than most of the comp, interstate.

Fair to say that Dillon is a dill.

Surely you’re taking this piss.

As if a week earlier after 4+ months off makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back