Game Day Opening Round vs. GWS, Giants Stadium, 7:30pm Sat 09/03

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

we’ve played s**t. More inside 50’s but you ain’t winning games against a flag contender kicking 6.13 for the first 3 quarters. We move on.

The over the top reactions on here after the first game are amazing

I agree. Totally OTT these drama-queens.

I've sent an abusive email to the club and burnt both my premiership T-shirts, but the 2024 membership was only microwaved for 30 seconds (in case we turn our fortunes around against Sydney).

Surely you’re taking this piss.

As if a week earlier after 4+ months off makes a difference.
We won the flag.
We should be playing round 1 at the G.
Not being used as a boost for an AFL run side.

One thing among many that frustrates me is fact that Jesse Hogan is marking everything and now kicked 4, he’s destroying us. Would love for our All-Australian captain to sacrifice his own game to go and actually lock down on the opposition’s best forward instead of letting Charlie Dean drown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing among many that frustrates me is fact that Jesse Hogan is marking everything and now kicked 4, he’s destroying us. Would love for our All-Australian captain to sacrifice his own game to go and actually lock down on the opposition’s best forward instead of letting Charlie Dean drown.
Is Moore even out there?

Didaka voting will be hard tonight.

Steele 3
Distantly Naicos 2
Not sure anyone else should get votes
I thought Cameron has been good.
Steele has only touched it 12 times.
Is Maynard playing on Green? If so, he is probably up there in our best.

Elliot is looking seriously out of sorts.

Maybe his back issues have caught up with him. He looks ridiculously rigid for a small bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back