Operation get a ruckman

Remove this Banner Ad

KeilorUnder9s

Benclank01 Disciple
Nov 25, 2010
Jamestown
AFL Club
Richmond
We seriously need to give Ivan a chop out, he can't do it all and the way we punish him will only shorten his career.

My first thought is Tom Belchambers, he would be a great addition to our side and can swing forward to kick goals.

Who or what would you be willing to give up for him because the Bombers punishments means they should be more likely to trade??

No way in hell we'll even get a look-in for Bellchambers. GWS bound.

Billy Longer's leaving Brisbane - will cost too much for a young & unproven ruck though IMO , especially when we're trying to get Adams too.

Is this in anyway confirmed? Who is to say he would move to western sydney?

They have the most currency and are in dire need of a mature ruckman, a few other clubs may have some currency too. Unless we give up on chasing Adams, we are not one of those clubs.

We are in far more need of a good ruck then another mid in my opinion.
50/50.Yes we need a ruck,But with Tuck retiring and Foley well if this w/end was any indication he won't be around to much longer at Richmond.So the dilemma is who do we need more.Adams or say a longer?I,ve been in the Adams camp but geez Ivan needs help and Vickery needs to stay fwd full time.

50/50.Yes we need a ruck,But with Tuck retiring and Foley well if this w/end was any indication he won't be around to much longer at Richmond.So the dilemma is who do we need more.Adams or say a longer?I,ve been in the Adams camp but geez Ivan needs help and Vickery needs to stay fwd full time.

Agreed he is well on the way to becoming our most important forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Operation leave our rucks alone IMO.

at least for a year. Maric was inspiring!! His goal a the end was a real lifter:thumbsu:;)

Vickery shown a bit but didn't show he can be a permanent forward.

If anything we need someone like Bastinac with good endurance.

I think some of its youth but we have a lot of big bodied midfielders like Martin, V, Tuck, Jackson, Cotch with slight injury, Grigg and another other big body players like King, A Edwards

Lids was going at it alone at times, Petterd didn't do a lot , we really rely on Ellis and S Edwards but didn't see a lot of them today and with Conca down, hmm, Grimes coming of injury to, Newman hampered.

I think we lack some run in our list at times even taking out Conca's injury and Newman hampered!

Operation leave our rucks alone IMO.
at least for a year. Maric was inspiring!! His goal a the end was a real lifter:thumbsu:;)

Why leave them alone? Maric is great but he can't do it by himself for a whole year. And what happens if he gets injured? Stephenson will probably retire. So who would be our full time ruck for the year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Operation get a ruckman

Remove this Banner Ad

Back