No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ! The carry-on because Ginnivan the little carnt got taken high and no free kick.

Was their carry-on from the brain-dead farkwits when he faked for the 50 frees he's got this year? Only after 48 ya carnts!

FMD AFL carnts are stupid. Australia is full of full of stupid carnts and a lot of them work in the media or support Collingwood or both.

I'm walking away from the AFL media shows. Absolute horse shit served on a platter by egotistical simpletons. Carnts complete carnts.

Rant over.

looks like bad photoshop to me, but supposedly at the footy last night.

One thing is for sure... If it was near me it'd be leaving in a body bag, and possibly it's owner as well.

View attachment 1455353
Few weeks back at the cats game , about 20 mins before the game sitting top deck GSS a woman walks in
and sits in the row in front of me with a dog!
Albeit a seeing eye dog...

Christ! The carry-on because Ginnivan the little carnt got taken high and no free kick.

Was their carry-on from the brain-dead farkwits when he faked for the 50 frees he's got this year? Only after 48 ya carnts!

FMD AFL carnts are stupid. Australia is full of full of stupid carnts and a lot of them work in the media or support Collingwood or both.

I'm walking away from the AFL media shows. Absolute horse s**t served on a platter by egotistical simpletons. Carnts complete carnts.

Rant over.
Couldn't believe Lingy and Campbell Brown was it, sooking about that non free. Supposed hard men. Minivan senses the tackle, looks to his right to confirm it, then sinks his body ever so slightly to draw the contract. Not as blatant as the others but still 100% not a free under the new interpretation!

What about Pies ????
Port
Cats
Swans
Blues

Tipped them to miss finals this morning & am standing by that prediction.
Very lucky today.
Why was time blown off when the bombers were paid that last free kick ?
Stuck @ 1.16 until kicker was @ top of his mark.
You don’t miss with 13 wins.
Plus they’ll likely win some of those remaining games.

You don’t miss with 13 wins.
Plus they’ll likely win some of those remaining games.
shit percentage

if they loose all 4 they'll miss

port might get em next week
then its shemans, swans at scg and blooze. could easily loose all their remaining games 🙏🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t percentage

if they loose all 4 they'll miss

port might get em next week
then its shemans, swans at scg and blooze. could easily loose all their remaining games 🙏🏻
Lol they could lose all 4 by 100 points and still make it.
Who is going to take them? Not us we are trash at the moment as are the saints who have a hard run too.
Pies won’t lose them all anyway, sadly they could very well win the flag.

Who is going to take them? Not us we are trash at the moment as are the saints who have a hard run too.
nah no umpies in finals

I don’t buy into that. That bloody kid had his head near ripped off today and got nothing.
go and watch all those close wins they had and tell me if we've ever been umpired like that since 1885

thats the umps tactics for dogs and pies. they suck em off all game except they miss like 1-2 really obvious frees to try make it less obvious
they sit on top of the free kick count using the richmond game plan . its the way we play lol

all those close wins they had are cos of swallowed whistles where oppos should have got a free

Few weeks back at the cats game , about 20 mins before the game sitting top deck GSS a woman walks in
and sits in the row in front of me with a dog!
Albeit a seeing eye dog...
I saw that dog.
In the back row on the wing.

Based on falling in against Suns, Roos,
Crows & Bummers ?
Got to be the poorest form I have ever seen for a premier.
What happens if they have to play a top 10 side in the finals ? 🤪🤪🤪

no way dogs win all their remaining games

at best they'll win 3 so we need to win all in that case

but I reckon they'll loose 2 win 2 so we can afford to drop one more game (poort)
making up the numbers if we get in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back