No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, I'm proud of our boys, McCrae & Leppa but we are a good average side.
Pie supporters & the media don't see it but we are kissed on the dick most weeks by the umps and we are only just scrapping in games against bottom dwellers.
Good sides when they get 40 points up keep the foot on the throat and bury sides, something we are incapable of doing.
Will struggle to win a game in a final when the scumps put the whistle away.
What? I reckon you are the only pie supporter
I've ever heard of with a realistic view of their side , but you keep finding a way to win atleast unlike us.

I don’t buy into that. That bloody kid had his head near ripped off today and got nothing.
Make your bed then learn to lay in it, Ginni is still miles ahead on the free kick count, he'll live.
My only gripe is the campaigners at Geesook in Hawkins, Dangerfield & Selwood consistently get away with this shit & little is made of it.
The Port game was a thriller with the scores level until Hawkins ducks his head & gets the only head high free kick paid for the entire week.
Result, game over, Hawkins was 30 meters out straight in front to gift the cats a goal and subsequent win.
And this gifted free was at Port's home ground. :rolleyes:
The umps can gift the cats a win but find a new way to screw the Tigers over with the Balta play on disgrace.

Last edited:
What? I reckon you are the only pie supporter
I've ever heard of with a realistic view of their side , but you keep finding a way to win atleast unlike us.
At a guess we would be 80- 100 frees up on the Tigers this year alone & if oppo supporters can't see this they are blind & as biased as parts of the media.
Umpiring is making Tiger games unbearable to watch. I only need to look at the Mrs to see that, she's generally chilled but for the first time ever she is struggling to watch the finish of a number of Tigers games.

Last edited:

To Whateley ,Richmond's defense and gamestyle and Cotchin should be outlawed while Selwood and Ginnevan should be lauded for what they do.

And the umps should always shaft Richmond.

Our club has always lived with targets on our backs much like the real animal.

Make your bed then learn to lay in it, Ginni is still miles ahead on the free kick count, he'll live.
My only gripe is the campaigners at Geesook in Hawkins, Dangerfield & Selwood consistently get away with this s**t.
The Port game was a thriller with the scores level until Hawkins ducks his head & gets the only head high free kick paid for the entire week 30 meters out straight in the end to gift the cats a goal and win. And this gifted free was at Port. :rolleyes:
The umps gift the cats a win but find a new way to screw the Tigers over with the Balta play on disgrace.
^^^I don't mind this oppo supporter.

At a guess we would be 80- 100 frees up on the Tigers this year alone & if oppo supporters can't see this they are blind & biased like the media.
Umpiring is making Tiger games unbearable to watch. I only need to look at the Mrs to see that, she's generally chilled but for the first time ever she is struggling to watch the finish of a number of Tigers games.
My mum who is a Pie is fully aware of how much we get shafted by the umps.

My only gripe is the campaigners at Geesook in Hawkins, Dangerfield & Selwood consistently get away with this s**t.
The Port game was a thriller with the scores level until Hawkins ducks his head & gets the only head high free kick paid for the entire week 30 meters out straight in the end to gift the cats a goal and win. And this gifted free was at Port. :rolleyes:
The umps gift the cats a win but find a new way to screw the Tigers over with the Balta play on disgrace.
It’s Dangerfields flag to lose the AFL have decreed with the umpires 663413ED-ED98-444B-B44E-44E3FEF5FCDB.jpeg

Whateley saying there is now a rule made for one player referring to Ginnivan.

But what about the stand rule put in after Shocking studied Cotchin??????

Selective judgement.

Whateley has just mentioned Richmondy again lol.

Geelol ,a team longer in the comp than Richmond and only 9 flags to show for it.

Richmondy is far better than Geelongy.

Umps saved Geelong on the weekend too.

There was 37 secs left and he kicked it after the siren.
The ump that made the Balta call should be banned and never to return.
Just when I thought the umps had run out of ways to screw the Tigers out of 4 points the maggot comes up with this classic.
I Listened to Balta after the game and it was clear he did not hear the call to move it on as well as the play on call that ridiculously came a millisecond later.
All credit to Clarke from Freo who was honest enough when interviewed straight after the game to state he also did not hear "any" call due to the noise from the crowd in the final moments.
Any common sense from the ump went out the door when it was clear for all to see Balta did not hear the move it on call as there was no reaction from him till Fredricks & Co came rushing in.
You were again shafted by the umps Vrs the Swans when Warner kicked the ball into the stands the umpires & AFL's response was that common sense was used as Warner was unable to hear the whistle due to crowd noise. Well, where the hell was that same common sense when Balta clearly could not hear the call due to crowd noise.
Call me stupid but I thought it was the ump's job to ensure that a player could hear them. Amature hour BS. :mad:
Thx for the vent, wanted to post that all weekend.

Last edited:
The ump that made the Balta call should be banned and never to return.
Just when I thought the umps had run out of ways to screw you out of 4 points this maggot comes up with this classic.
I Listened to Balta after the game and it was clear he did not hear the call to move it on as well as the play on call that ridiculously came a millisecond later.
All credit to Clarke from Freo who was honest enough when interviewed straight after the game to state he also did not hear "any" call due to the noise from the crowd in the final moments.
Any common sense from the ump went out the door when it was clear for all to see Balta did not hear the move it on call as there was no reaction from him till Fredricks came rushing in.
When you were shafted by the umps Vrs the Swans when Warner kicked the ball into the stands the umpires & AFL's response was that common sense was used as Warner was unable to hear the whistle due to crowd noise. Well, where the hell was that same common sense when Balta clearly could not hear the call.
Call me stupid but I thought it was the ump's job to ensure that a player could hear them, pure amature hour BS. :mad:
Thx, was wanting to vent that & get it of my chest all weekend.
Match fixing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like bad photoshop to me, but supposedly at the footy last night.

One thing is for sure... If it was near me it'd be leaving in a body bag, and possibly it's owner as well.

View attachment 1455353
Only way the AFL can attract people too the games.
Bring your pet.

Lol they could lose all 4 by 100 points and still make it.
Who is going to take them? Not us we are trash at the moment as are the saints who have a hard run too.
Pies won’t lose them all anyway, sadly they could very well win the flag.
I'm ok with that if they deny the Cats.

As for the stand rule,did you see how many metres the Dockers players were creeping on the mark?

The umpires did nothing about it.
This rule shits me to tears. Was umpired strictly for the first half of the year & now there's multiple interpretations. Is it on the mark, 2 meters 5 meters, take your pick. :drunk:
One second it's play on if you look to take a step off the mark and the next minute a player can run past the player on the mark before the play on call comes.

Last edited:
colonwood with all their minor margins means they are about to get destroyed come finals
I'd be on tender hooks if i was KJpie .
Rule of thumb.There is always that one game where the roll of the dice doesn't go your way.

First Crack clowns were saying it should have been free kick Ginnipig as the tackle was high from first contact. They overlooked that the tackle was high because Ginnipig lowered himself rather than standing the f*ck up like a proper human being would. I have been very critical of the AFL over umpiring and rules this year but the only thing wrong with the umpiring applied to Ginnipig is it wasn’t applied this way much earlier.
Yet a few years ago they were basically calling Grimes a cheat.

The Port game was a thriller with the scores level until Hawkins ducks his head & gets the only head high free kick paid for the entire week.
Result, game over, Hawkins was 30 meters out straight in front to gift the cats a goal and subsequent win.
And this gifted free was at Port's home ground. :rolleyes:
Saw that free.Pretty obvious Hawkins put mayo on it.
Frauds.

LOL,Whatley describing callers as 'sour' when informed of indescrepencies regarding kicking the ball away after a free is paid with umps picking and choosing
when to pay the 50

**** I can’t stand that campaigner sanctimonious ****wit , going on with his “ Richmondy “ them whatever **** that means . Yeah why doesent he say something about his own hand bag team making finals and not winning a flag in 13 years with choke after choke . Dumb campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back