No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE PIES are overrated, sure they're good, but bloody hell they have won all their close games. something we cant do ATM. hope it turns
We will see where the Pies are at after Port next week. 3 top 8 teams I think after that

But you never know. When the old blokes have lost their mojo it’s amazing how plenty of younger hungrier players can make a difference . Maybe that’s us finally next year when we realise the older group is done

Based on falling in against Suns, Roos,
Crows & Bummers ?
Got to be the poorest form I have ever seen for a premier.
What happens if they have to play a top 10 side in the finals ? 🤪🤪🤪
People just forget about past flags.
No such thing as “falling in” in fact it’s a trait that good teams much like we have been possess.
We had a habit of always pulling them off too and why ? Because we were good.
What’s happening to us now? Are we “falling out”? No coincidence that we ****ed our Roos and suns games up and they didn’t.
Nope we just don’t have it at the moment
As for poor form for premiership geez we won one flag after getting absolutely obliterated by the saints and on other having lost to bloody Norf!

making up the numbers if we get in
maybe we will hit form at the right time with dusty and lynch back and I hear lambert has been attending thai massage for hip release

maybe we will hit form at the right time with dusty and lynch back and I hear lambert has been attending thai massage for hip release
We really do miss Lynch as that tall target. I don’t hold much hope of seeing too many more games from Dusty.

We will see where the Pies are at after Port next week. 3 top 8 teams I think after that

But you never know. When the old blokes have lost their mojo it’s amazing how plenty of younger hungrier players can make a difference . Maybe that’s us finally next year when we realise the older group is done
I've been saying this all year like a broken record. how well are our youngsters playing? its awesome

What release?
be careful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance scum drop out

some old carlspoon supporter that come into my old work would always talk about how Bont was the best player of all time

went to see those campaigners the other day and he was in there, telling my boss how Bont is the best player of all time

****en weird unit

just saw the "controversial" minnivan non-free

as usual he saw the tackler, dropped his body, threw an arm up, and rightfully didn't get awarded the free

no issue at all with it

First Crack clowns were saying it should have been free kick Ginnipig as the tackle was high from first contact. They overlooked that the tackle was high because Ginnipig lowered himself rather than standing the f*ck up like a proper human being would. I have been very critical of the AFL over umpiring and rules this year but the only thing wrong with the umpiring applied to Ginnipig is it wasn’t applied this way much earlier.

Thing is pies have been winning games and wins build confidence. Anything can happen when you are on a roll.

No team I can recall has won a flag off a season anything like what they have produced. I would go as far as to say if 10 teams made the finals including the current top 8 plus Port and Richmond, Collingwood would be the least likely of the 10 teams to win the flag. I have seen all their games and at best they have 2-3 performances of genuine merit in relation to playing finals, but even those may have contained subtle advantages to Collingwood. They have about 10 performances that would not get them anywhere in a final against a genuine contender. Unless the late addition of Johnson and re-inclusions of Grundy and DeGoey somehow make a huge difference, they are not contending imo. They only beat North because North had players cramping up in the final term they were spent. Bombers should have accounted for them today, and would have bar a series of things the Bombers and umps messed up that were nothing to do with Collingwood. They were dead set lucky to beat the Suns given some late umpire howlers against the Suns. They genuinely fell in against bottom 4 teams Hawks and Crows.

Collingwood’s percentage tells the absolute truth about them, they are roughly the 9th or 10th best team in the competition, though even to produce that represents a great result for them given their pre-season expectations.

Few weeks back at the cats game , about 20 mins before the game sitting top deck GSS a woman walks in
and sits in the row in front of me with a dog!
Albeit a seeing eye dog...
For the umpires?

making up the numbers if we get in
We aren’t getting in, who do we beat? Lions no, Dawks no, Poort playing their grand final no, druggies will finally beat us too

Lol they could lose all 4 by 100 points and still make it.
Who is going to take them? Not us we are trash at the moment as are the saints who have a hard run too.
Pies won’t lose them all anyway, sadly they could very well win the flag.
No chance, I'm proud of our boys, McCrae & Leppa but we are a good average side.
Pie supporters & the media don't see it but we are kissed on the dick most weeks by the umps and we are only just scrapping in games against bottom dwellers.
Good sides when they get 40 points up keep the foot on the throat and bury sides, something we are incapable of doing.
Will struggle to win a game in a final when the scumps put the whistle away.
Hoping we get Carlscum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back