No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

The point is you’re harping on about JVR, and we got someone who’s averaging more goals and goal assists playing in a dog sh*te team than JVR, and he was playing for Melbourne Storm 5 minutes ago. We got Lefau for free.

Don’t ride the roller coaster where u panic after JVR kicks 4-goals against a side that just sacked their coach. jVR looks like being a very good player. Tom Brown looks like being a very good player.

Nobody has the answer for probably another 2-3 years whether Brown or JVR is the better pick. But I’m very happy with Brown as a late teens pick … I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t end up a 200-gamer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
JVR's already a good player in FWD line where hes #1 @ 21 yrs of age,harping,panicking,:rolleyes:learn to read,Browns a dime a dozen hbflnkr,RFC needed KP FWDS with class if ya havent realised ,n they fkd it,deluxe,so your sayin JVR's a dog sh** fwd ? @ pick 17,got nuthin to do with Mykelti whos done FA by the way n everythin to do to with choosing a pedestrian HB

panicking bc hes kicked 4 ? mate whys it panicking when a dogsh** fwd according to you that we could of had @ 18 yrs of age shows up a few sides on his own on @ least on 6 ocassions already 2-3 yrs in to his young career in according to you a dogsh** team,showed RFC a clean pair of heels last year

200 gamer Brown ? big faarken deal,how many HBflnkr spuds play 200 games these days in the era of 23 games a season in the most watered down era ever ? yeah i know a coupla spuds, Kade Simpson n Chris Newman to name a few,Noble from Collingwood anutha,highlite reels as far as the eye can see :rolleyes: next thing you'll be saying Markov more important than a JVR type,get off the juice,pumpin up pedestrian HB's,im not acceptin that line anymore from the RFC or anyone else,doesnt wash

Last edited:

oh please..
if he announced tomorrow 'I want to go to richmond'
we would all be instantly creaming our pants
Actually no, you don't want a piece of shit like that in the club no matter how good they might be. Richmond still has a no dickhead policy.

JVR's already a good player in FWD line where hes #1 @ 21 yrs of age,harping,panicking,:rolleyes:learn to read,Browns a dime a dozen hbflnkr,RFC needed KP FWDS with class if ya havent realised ,n they fkd it,deluxe,so your sayin JVR's a dog sh** fwd ? @ pick 17,got nuthin to do with Mykelti whos done FA by the way n everythin to do to with choosing a pedestrian HB

panicking bc hes kicked 4 ? mate whys it panicking when a dogsh** fwd according to you that we could of had @ 18 yrs of age shows up a few sides on his own on @ least on 6 ocassions already 2-3 yrs in to his young career in according to you a dogsh** team,showed RFC a clean pair of heels last year

200 gamer Brown ? big faarken deal,how many HBflnkr spuds play 200 games these days in the era of 23 games a season in the most watered down era ever ? yeah i know a coupla spuds, Kade Simpson n Chris Newman to name a few,Noble from Collingwood anutha,highlite reels as far as the eye can see :rolleyes: next thing you'll be saying Markov more important than a JVR type,get off the juice,pumpin up pedestrian HB's,im not acceptin that line anymore from the RFC or anyone else,doesnt wash
You do realize under Dumma we could never have enough HBF

Actually no, you don't want a piece of shit like that in the club no matter how good they might be. Richmond still has a no dickhead policy.

We still don’t really know what actually happened ( Simmo might have been joking with reid/talking to someone else) or its just a media beat up. Bit harsh to write the kid off as a POS over a small bit of footage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's Williams?
images

If I was Simmo, I think I'd just say to the player that felt the need to make a quip....

"I'm getting paid a million dollars next year to not try and hide my frustration at your complete incompetence and lack of ability. Instead I can laugh at it. Best of luck with your WAFL career dickhead".

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back