No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umpires happened. Again.

Oh i saw it. But still.....

What Just Happened Wtf GIF by Big Brother

I no longer really follow any sports. Instead, i buy sports games on the ps5 and run simulations of the CPU playing against themselves and watch that instead. More real

Don't watch footy anymore but just read about the Carlton v Freo thing and came to see what you guys might be saying about it.

Does anyone listen to the Rush Hour on Melb MMM? I believe Andrew Dillon may have put his foot in it on Thursday afternoon. Bill was joking around and mentioning some teams are undefeated while a handful of others are yet to win a game. Dillon said something like "the Competitive Balancing Mechanism needs a fix" or something and had a giggle (you should be able to find a recording of this interview on the MMM website as they keep most things like that). While it might have been tongue in cheek, "Competitive Balancing Mechanism" rolled off the tongue way too easily for him.

While I'm not saying the game is entirely scripted like say wrestling, I've been a believer for years that it's heavily curated and it uses everything from umpiring (it's subject to interpretation for a reason) to the fixture to the way compensation picks are calculated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I'm not saying the game is entirely scripted like say wrestling, I've been a believer for years that it's heavily curated and it uses everything from umpiring (it's subject to interpretation for a reason) to the fixture to the way compensation picks are calculated.
It's no surprise that we started going downhill when Caroline Wilson started reporting that the AFL was fed up with the way Richmond acted in the Hub during Covid & stated the AFL had an agenda towards Richmond.

It's no surprise that we started going downhill when Caroline Wilson started reporting that the AFL was fed up with the way Richmond acted in the Hub during Covid & stated the AFL had an agenda towards Richmond.
The CCJ and Day Spa curse.

Tigers get fined probably costing Leppitsch his job then Dumma let his fingers do the walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back