No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

]
Seriously Iā€™m shocked by it. There have been many games where we have been robbed but that game trumped anything Iā€™ve seen in my 55 years of watching footy.

Itā€™s just ludicrous how the commentators stay silent. I know they are protecting their jobs, but surely they can see the blatant cheating going on. Youā€™d love to be a fly on the wall and see the looks on their faces at some of the decisions.

Iā€™ve just about had it with this sport. And itā€™s not just because Richmond arenā€™t going well. I watch a few games each week and the crap umpiring is ruining my enjoyment of it.
Commentators are as bad as the corruption

Daniel rioli is going bald

What I noticed yesterday is that a LOT of hawks players when they kick a goal, turn to the crowd and pump themselves up.
I can understand with Choiā€™s first goal (Kozi did it as well) but he did it for all four.
Not a criticism as such. Just an observation.

Sure, and how many of them would have ever seen Coventry play and be able to make that judgement?

Not one person who saw Coventry play said he was the best finals player that I am aware of, far from it. The ones I heard about were the 2 Demons Mueller & Barassi until Dusty came along and took things to another level entirely.

What I noticed yesterday is that a LOT of hawks players when they kick a goal, turn to the crowd and pump themselves up.
I can understand with Choiā€™s first goal (Kozi did it as well) but he did it for all four.
It's cringey. Like that dwarf telling the crowd to be quiet after arsing a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the AFL players are doing it and it's cringe, such a NFL thing

Lolnorf
These campaigners and Carlton were the only clubs to vote against us back in the financial bad old days.
Never forget.
Agree. **** them.

Don't particularly want to win the spoon. Think the better player goes pick 2 anyway so we don't want that stain on our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back