No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwwwwwww.
Here. Have a hug.
bouncing boobs hug GIF
Longest gif ever, ive been watching it for 2 hours and its still going

Collingwood lost by a point in the 2022 preliminary final. It didn’t take a genius to think they could win a premiership the following year, especially with the football they were playing.

Carlton has been developing and has the best spine in the business. Again, it doesn’t take a genius to think they could play in a grand final.

Umpires are making lousy calls across every game, every weekend. It does take a special type of person to howl at the TV, calling conspiracies and then share those paranoid conspiracies multiple times every weekend.
Go Away GIF

Why are you deciding now not to be a member next year?
I'm scared to ask, if it's personal just ignore.
My MCC membership finally came through 🫣
I was paying for both while we were good and I was a provisional member because I was basically guaranteed a GF ticket. Luckily I got to go to 17&19.
Next year I’ll be a restricted MCC so I’ll only miss the GF. I felt like I had to choose 1.

I do feel like the club has put profit before its members recently though.

After being a member for 31 years I have decided that this year will be my last being a member.
This is the response i got from the club

View attachment 2055493

What were you hoping for? Some sort of grovelling call begging you to stay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were you hoping for? Some sort of grovelling call begging you to stay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s got his reasons and fair enough, but when a member of 31 years standing walks , I would ask why? Clearly he isn’t a bandwagon supporter post 2017, Jesus mate they talk about the tiger army but a simple question and he could have explained, Cole’s and Safeway treat customers like shit because there’s always another.

In the copier game if a long standing client walks we usually end up with blood on the carpet with the inquiry .

The club needs to up,it’s game another line on that email costs nothing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got this email from the club when I submitted my coaching application.

Thank you for your Email.

The Club will undergo a serious process to ensure we appoint our next senior coach who not only meets the skills and qualifications of the role but best suits our playing group, given the high level of commitment on and off the field.

Please be assured that the club is in excellent hands and will be doing all they can to be a powerhouse of the AFL.

Once again thanks for your continued commitment to the club.

Kind Regards,

papley gone for 1-2 months

gonna be entering finals coming back from a snapped ankle, worst injury for a small forward

swannies starting to fall apart , they will get flogged in the granny

Anyone gone to Jack Ginnivan's instragram holy pies supporters are psycho's lmao
look at the comments on Hawthorn picture he posted 2 days ago.

I'm loving reading Pies fans comments they good for a little giggle.

I reckon they're bottom 4 next year. Hopefully they top up again lol
they never finish bottom 4 historically cos umpires are always on their dicks

He’s got his reasons and fair enough, but when a member of 31 years standing walks , I would ask why? Clearly he isn’t a bandwagon supporter post 2017, Jesus mate they talk about the tiger army but a simple question and he could have explained, Cole’s and Safeway treat customers like shit because there’s always another.

In the copier game if a long standing client walks we usually end up with blood on the carpet with the inquiry .

The club needs to up,it’s game another line on that email costs nothing

Quite right SB. I worked in banking for 40 years and whilst it’s true that banks don’t really care that much about their customers, in my experience they do at least try to retain any customer who wants to close an account or refinance a home loan with another bank.

The club always says how good it is to have the Tiger Army behind them, the least they could have done is enquire why he wasn’t renewing. Especially for someone who’s been a member for 31 years. That just smacks of they don’t care about us, they just want our money. Not good enough by a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back