No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to work out how Port has 2 extra days break between games than Carlton, when Port played on Saturday night, and the scum played on Sunday. It's not even a full day's difference.

Advanced mathematics on show from BT, JB, Richo and Hodgey.

CFL cheats handing Carlton the flag
Nek minnit
Carlton lose last 3 of 4 matches
gonna get a nice cfl deepthroating in the finals like pies last year

It's possible Carlton finish 5th and Essendon 8th. You know what that means. Elimination final.

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

What a glorious Saddy morning...wake up to find out that the Vosstimator's team got rag dolled by Port!
Hurrah...the umpires must have slipped up for a change!
Crapps must have been free kicked for throwing the footy for a change!
Feck, off to the Cheater's board to read all the lamentations, accusations and whinging...Music to my ears! :cool: ;) :D

I'm still trying to work out how Port has 2 extra days break between games than Carlton, when Port played on Saturday night, and the scum played on Sunday. It's not even a full day's difference.

They must have mentioned Carlton's 5 day break at least a dozen times. Crickets when it's us. Brave Carlton, brave.

On a side note... how's Dermie complaining about the ball hitting the goal umpire. He says "It's bullshit, and the ball didn't cross the line". Far too many knocks to the head Dermie. At best that's a baffling take on it. Moronic really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow AFL love child. Big sexy gets the frees paid against him.
The Curnow red carpet treatment and the ability of Cripps to get every single line ball call of holding the ball his way can only be explained as bias. There is no other logical explanation.

The following is 100% true...

Most of the frees paid to Curnow would be paid 3/10 to most other forwards. (McKay excluded)

Cripps is able to drop it in a tackle or throw it and 7/10 opponents would be penalised (Pendles excluded)

Anyone that thinks otherwise is either a Carlton fan or an idiot. Quite possibly both.

LOL, I like the original better. Yanks generally butcher it when try to copy a successful show.
No Activity another example.
Inbetweeners I imagine would be another one but I've never watched the US version to find out

Inbetweeners I imagine would be another one but I've never watched the US version to find out
I don't have NetFlix so I have never seen the US version of House of Cards. Although that is not really in fashion now given who the lead actor was.

State of Play was a really good British Crime drama from 2003. Was made into a movie starring Russell Crow. Not a bad film but the TV series was better.

both had 5 nights sleep in their own beds as well,assuming Port arrived thurs aftnoon,advantage was with carltoon as port had to fly,CH7 flipping the truth, geez whod of imagined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back