No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a farce for those that have young daughters growing up. Might not be for you but is for some.

The platform they have been given I feel is a bit unearned, but it's the way the league has gone with this direction. It may one day be worthy of the spot light it has been given however the men's game was not professional for decades and the AFLW is obviously hoping to be fully professional in a significantly shorter time.

I definitely wouldn't be advocating getting rid of it, though I would be extremely interested in how profitable/unprofitable the league is.

This hasnā€™t aged too well, with their President confirming on radio she hasnā€™t spoken to Petracca or his family at all ā€¦. His injury was friggin 3+ months ago and the President hasnā€™t touched base with the teamā€™s best player or his family after an injury that left him in ICU and almost killed him.

I mean WT actual F. Can you imagine Peggy not speaking to Martin for 3-months after his kidney injury in 2021? Or not speaking to him after chopstick gate? Or after the media released the stripper video before the 2022 EF? You think Peggy didnā€™t think to reach out?

Itā€™s beyond belief the absolutely shambles the GoDees are, and you canā€™t blame Petracca for wanting to get out of the joint.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah when this came to light, it does paint a very different picture. If that was true that is shithouse from the president and staff all round. Where does Gawny sit in all that though? You'd think these issues would have been raised with him earlier. Feel like there's still a lot of water to go under the bridge yet down there.

racist comedy central GIF

Karina Carvalho moved from Sydney to Melbourne, from ABC News to Channel Seven News.
She is apparently dating football "journalist" Sam McClure.
You know, the one with the Christian Petracca "exclusive".
illK6U.gif

I canā€™t understand the Petracca hate

Heā€™s watched his club pander to a clear group of druggos on the playing list likely for years and while youā€™re winning flags maybe you can put it behind you but itā€™s clearly affecting performance and everyone at Melbourne is acting like thereā€™s no issue

Then the club puts him back on the field and nearly kills him and spends more time defending themselves in the media then checking if heā€™s actually still alive in the next couple of days after the incident

Melbourne is a rabble and it ainā€™t Petraccaā€™s fault. That whole brand Petracca is just the club trying to stain him in the media to deflect from their own crap

asterisk flags can't paper over the cracks for very long

not that i care bout the MFC but its highly possible christian petracca alone almost bought the MFC to its knees single handedly these past 7-10 days
guys from a solid family background and implements the moral n ethics learned into his job,thats clear
whats also clear is he sent out a shot from the bow to the organisation either shape up or im shippin out bc guess what ? i'll faaarken leave ,so where we at now ?

the MFC have caved knowing full well they are indeed a basket case,make no mistake bout that,it just took someone with a spine and tell it to em face to face,fk the MFC ,who cares bout em, but well played trac i say

edit: some might say hes a w***er,maybe,maybe not, i say id have in my team and captain everyday of the week .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's 2 guys in AA team photo I have no idea who they are

The team is a joke. Weitering gets in over Harris Andrews because there was an outcry last year and because heā€™s had 4 x nominations previously . Andrews was better than Weitering in basically every facet in 2024.

And Tigers were without question the best backline from 2017-2020ā€¦ā€¦

Rance x 2. Grimes x 1. Houli x 1.

Thatā€™s it for backljne AA ā€¦ bahaha šŸ¤£

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And Tigers were without question the best backline from 2017-2020ā€¦ā€¦

Rance x 2. Grimes x 1. Houli x 1.

Thatā€™s it for backljne AA ā€¦ bahaha šŸ¤£
And not just the best backline from 2017-2020, but arguably the best backline ever assembled.

But it doesn't have enough unaccountable stat padders to make the AA team.

The so called 'Best CEO' seems to have dropped the ball this year.

A first year coach was left to cop the flak without a murmur from front office.

Where was the media releases in support of the coach and the team.
Benny should have ****ed off the moment he put his hand up to go work for our competitors. Massively unprofessional.

So if we had thrown out the best CEO in the AFL exactly who were we going to get to choose his replacement. All these media flogs who have been saying he should have been pushed out have never managed in a big organisation like a football club. Stop listening to them.

Not trying to be argumentative but every organisation worth its salt has a contingency plan in case of catastrophe. That means someone is nominated (usually behind closed doors) as the emergency CEO. Then they sit in as interim CEO until a permanent one can be hired.

You can't wear two hats and expect to be putting 100% into your job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back