No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlton going after Fisher McAsey 🤣. I wouldn’t know him if he stood up in my cereal, but I do know he can’t get a kick at SANFL level.

Carlton are also going hard for Blake Acres. How on earth can Carlton afford any more players? I reckon end of 2023 they will happily say bye bye to Harry McKay for a top-5 pick.

He’s pretty useless if he doesn’t mark it and they’ll need to spend $5m over 5-years to lock him away. There is no way their salary cap can
afford 7 x players on $650k+ / season from 2024 onwards let alone 9 if you include McKay and DeKoning :

Cripps: $850k
Williams; $800k
Curnow: $850k
Walsh: $900k
Cerra: $700k
Saad: $650k
Weitering: $750k

Then McKay on $900k+ and DeKoning also commanding $650k+ on his next contract and getting in the likes of Acres etc… can’t see how it happens ….

McKay is gonesky.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Carlton going after Fisher McAsey 🤣. I wouldn’t know him if he stood up in my cereal, but I do know he can’t get a kick at SANFL level.

Carlton are also going hard for Blake Acres. How on earth can Carlton afford any more players? I reckon end of 2023 they will happily say bye bye to Harry McKay for a top-5 pick.

He’s pretty useless if he doesn’t mark it and they’ll need to spend $5m over 5-years to lock him away. There is no way their salary cap can
afford 7 x players on $650k+ / season from 2024 onwards let alone 9 if you include McKay and DeKoning :

Williams; $800k

Then McKay on $900k+ and DeKoning also commanding $650k+ on his next contract and getting in the likes of Acres etc… can’t see how it happens ….

McKay is gonesky.

The Kings at Richmond
The McKays at Norf.

What odds that the pre finals bye is scrapped if we win the flag this year?
Whately getting in early snd starting the discussion this morning
Whateley and Hocking rewrote the rulebook, and made sure it was tailor made to suit Geelong's needs.

Unless Geelong win the flag, I don't see the pre finals bye staying, because the same people starting these discussions to get rid of it are the same people who wrote the tailored rulebook for Geelong.

Whateley and Hocking rewrote the rulebook, and made sure it was tailor made to suit Geelong's needs.

Unless Geelong win the flag, I don't see the pre finals bye staying, because the same people starting these discussions to get rid of it are the same people who wrote the tailored rulebook for Geelong.
**** I hate Geelol

if the Tiges don’t salute, who are you picking for the flag? For me, it’s the Demons, although I would be happiest with the Swans winning it
pies cos I predicted their flag in the off season after they got leppa and fly so I would feel like a smart campaigner

if the Tiges don’t salute, who are you picking for the flag? For me, it’s the Demons, although I would be happiest with the Swans winning it
Anyone except Geelong

Tiges winning flag would be doing the AFL another favour if it makes them scrap the ridiculous pre finals bye

Better hope Geelong doesn't win it and Danger comes out raving about how much the bye helped. They'd make it a 2 week bye next year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Williams; $800k

McKay is gonesky.

Also Jack Martin on about 50 mil that nobody would recognise if they passed him in the street

Wouldn't be surprised if they're doing cap rorts again to make up for the stupid money they have to give players to come to that shithole. Only difference this time probably ticked off by the AFL after they've been clowns for 20 years

So the whole Geelong starting 22 will be AA? Yeah seems fair. Lol

Man you can feel the fear OF the CATTERS supporters on the MB . Some really strange posts , pictures of Ling with premiership cups from 13 years or so ago . Truly bizarre. The
pressure is killing them . I’d suggest they are in panic mode . are they a result of in breeding?
Ah another straight sets exit really would make my year .

Go CATTERS

A Cats supporter put up a thread about the Tigers v Cats AFLW match on the main board. I hadn’t watched it other than seeing the result and seeing we were beaten by a last minute goal.. what’s new ?.

I just saw a replay of the free kick paid that decided the match … bhahahhahaa . Good to see our womens team gets reamed just like our men do.

Seriously, what a ridiculously soft free kick to decide the match. I’m glad I wasn’t watching as I’m not that invested in AFLW but that would have made me furious … what a joke.

2020 final series. Lynch a bit proppy and Tigers don’t risk him. Tigers lose first final and win the flag.

2022 …. Cameron only 20-days into a hamstring that he has done multiple times. Sounds like he is going to play week one of finals.

The Cats have been extraordinarily measured all season with taking no risks on any players. But they look likely to roll the dice on their best player at the most important time of year against all logic.

I’d be holding him back even if he appears 100% fit. They should beat the Pies without him. But I don’t think they can win a PF / GF without him, which is what will happen if he re-injures his string this weekend.

Will the Cats be measured, or will they be desperate …..

Tiges winning flag would be doing the AFL another favour if it makes them scrap the ridiculous pre finals bye

Better hope Geelong doesn't win it and Danger comes out raving about how much the bye helped. They'd make it a 2 week bye next year
Tigers winning it would see a heap of rules scrapped and new ones written

Fine by me, we'll be Top 4 again next year with some more years into our kids + Tim Taranto, so getting rid of the bye will help us

Anyone except Geelong
Or Collingwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back