No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 of their 15 cups had to be handed out retrospectively by the AFL so their trophy cabinet wouldn't be a joke.
its actually hilarious and not many would believe it to be actually true

I was half joking 🤪

that pies team was one of the worst premiership teams of all time, list was full o spuds and hacks, nick maxwell, leigh brown, toovey (lol) , countless others

they needed 2 goes to beat the aints the worst club of all time that never win flags

I didnt for a second think they were gonna have a dynasty after they won in 2010. I thought they were farken lucky and it wouldnt happen again
Chris Dawes aka trampoline hands

comedy fox GIF by The Last Man On Earth

Check out the vision from the StKilda Board meeting to decide their new coach. Bloody Rabble!

Saints are nuts trying to bring Ross Lyon back, closest he got to any success was with a game plan that's so outdated it's now the complete opposite of what teams are doing. Game now couldn't be any further from his nature.

No chance he's coming in with some amazing attacking game plan tailored to 2023. Combine that with him being a huge stubborn campaigner that won't make any changes when his defensive crap fails odds are they end up sacking him within a year or two.

I don’t believe you can ever go backwards, you just can’t see it ending well.

that pies team was one of the worst premiership teams of all time, list was full o spuds and hacks, nick maxwell, leigh brown, toovey (lol) , countless others

they needed 2 goes to beat the aints the worst club of all time that never win flags
They needed two times, love it!

Had one hell of a midfield though, might even been good enough to rival ours next year. Probably not though lol

its actually hilarious and not many would believe it to be actually true

I was half joking 🤪

I remember when Eddie was still on the Footy Show and he spoke about how the AFL offered to have cups made for clubs who won flags back in the old days.

However they said the clubs themselves had to pay for them. Eddie had a go at them about it and sure enough the next week the AFL changed their mind and said they would pay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we were like Hawthorn, we'd have traded out of an entire draft to get Taranto, like Hawthorn traded out of the entire 2016 draft to get O'Meara.

I still can't believe Hawthorn traded out of a whole draft to get O'Meara, let alone allow themselves to get bent over by Gold Coast of all clubs. It's not like O'Meara was contracted either.
And unlike us, with our 5 top 30 picks last year: Hawks gave up plenty and their previous 5 draft selections were probably over a decade.

Last edited:
…..and this is why Benny won’t get the AFL CEO gig. He won’t stand for the boys club & corruption that is prevalent. He is a major threat to all the ongoings there.
AFL does a mafia style initiation for anyone that gets a job there and makes them sign in blood they'll never expose the bodies they see getting buried. As much as I want Benny in the top job no way he agrees to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back