No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
theyd know of the claims long ago ida thought,then mediation is organised ? havent been following it closely but ive made a few claims meself
along the journey and i know the accused knows exactly what im claiming before mediation is offered,they dont know what your seeking though(remedy),personally ive never accepted the offer of mediation
just stick to the claim(got be able to back it up of course)do not budge a mm from it and go from there,theres just instances in life where u have no choice other than to make a claim just so the other takes a certain situation or issue seriously,once that affidavitt is served the weight of the world is off ones shoulders
is there a court date for these claims or anything ? wheres it at ?
I'm led to believe if I have heard it right, neither Clarko or Fagan have actually seen documentation yet outlining the claims.
They've been asked to be interviewed, but both refuse until the claims are documented before them, and rightly so.

The thing is most big touring musical acts don't come to Tassie. Dunno if it's lack of demand or lack of venue. Could be lack of an adequate venue as I think the biggest indoor venue ATM is Derwent Park where the Jackjumpers play basketball.

* Just googled and Derwent Park is the biggest indoor venue. Capacity from Wikipedia -

5,500 (fully seated)
8,600 (general admission)[

So possibly not viable money wise for someone like Ed Sheeran. So yeah a roofed stadium may attract big musical acts.

Doesn’t have to be Sheeran. Even if there was an indoor event that got 5-10k I’m sure that’s better than 0.

is the AFL attempting to play judge,jury,prosecutor and defendant in this saga ? becos if so Clarkos done the right thing,may or may not be able to coach again,thats up to him but FMD if the AFL's handling this all the way Clarko can tear em a new one

is the AFL attempting to play judge,jury,prosecutor and defendant in this saga ? becos if so Clarkos done the right thing,may or may not be able to coach again,thats up to him but FMD if the AFL's handling this all the way Clarko can tear em a new one

Isn’t it out of the AFLs hands?

so to me this sounds as if because theres been no affidavitts served on the accused to appear in court it could be that the AFL is protecting
themselves on a few details and its patently obvious the accused cannot be held 100% responsible meaning theres more to it than meets the eye
and thats y its not in court,if it was serious enough,Fagan and Clarko would of been dumped and tossed out like garbage long ago,i doubt the AFL is protecting Clarko and Fagan cos they think theyre good blokes,Clarko is smart,pulled a good move here today,hes not fckn around.

so to me this sounds as if because theres been no affidavitts served on the accused to appear in court it could be that the AFL is protecting
themselves on a few details and its patently obvious the accused cannot be held 100% responsible meaning theres more to it than meets the eye
there is also the possibility there is zero evidence to support any of the claims, and even the possibility the claims were made up with the intention of a payout $$$

Given how sh!t it's been handled, anyone could think the truth lies ANYWHERE between completely made up to completely guilty of all accusations

From Ed Sheerin down, they all play across the Northern Hemisphere in uncovered stadia.

The biggest neg- rules say cannot play international cricket it a covered stadium.

Other neg- really hard to grow and maintain AFL quality turf / surface in a covered stadium.
Australias answer to everything Build another stadium, Anastasia is tearing down the garbage and rebuilding it for the Olympics and now she’s building another stadium on the Gold Coast , what for? It’s a vote winner

there is also the possibility there is zero evidence to support any of the claims, and even the possibility the claims were made up with the intention of a payout $$$

Given how sh!t it's been handled, anyone could think the truth lies ANYWHERE between completely made up to completely guilty of all accusations
yeah id agree.id say theres a small slither of truth in the claims,but not enuff to prosecute based on maybe,and this is a maybe,maybe their actions if any at all were ticked off by higher authority ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well there has to be a court date settled if its outta the hands of the AFL ida thought,otherwise its all internal
What court? The AFL appointed independent committee, headed by the “independent” beak that ran the “independent”Essendon drug tribunal, this will never see the inside of a court room too many people will lose.

the AFL (Gilligan) sat on the report for two months before it was leaked to the ABC otherwise it would not have seen the light of day. Why hasn’t he stepped down like he was going to do last year? Now they need a D4 to prose him out of the seat. Too many skeletons will be awaken

What court? The AFL appointed independent committee, headed by the “independent” beak that ran the “independent”Essendon drug tribunal, this will never see the inside of a court room too many people will lose.

the AFL (Gilligan) sat on the report for two months before it was leaked to the ABC otherwise it would not have seen the light of day. Why hasn’t he stepped down like he was going to do last year? Now they need a D4 to prose him out of the seat. Too many skeletons will be awaken
yep n what we see today is what ya get,gotta give it to Clarko ,i woulda done what hes done,pay me to sit @ home u campaigners(not norf)
until yas sort this garbage out im not coming back

yeah id agree.id say theres a small slither of truth in the claims,but not enuff to prosecute based on maybe,and this is a maybe,maybe their actions if any at all were ticked off by higher authority ?
I guess the higher Authority was the Dorks president at the time (not Kennet) who was also on the AFL commision, who has been quoted with texts and emails in the full report, The AFL tried to bury it

Gil and the AFL will do anything and everything possible so they look innocent and competent.

I would think that the AFL considers that Blundstone is not a suitable venue to house regular games.
If a new stadium is Macquarie Point is built, Hobart will match University Stadium for access, parking and capacity and cover the above point
I have no idea of the standard of the off field training facilities for any of the grounds.
Teams that play in Tasmania will be playing in the cold That cold is often associated with gusty winds. I say this as a positive. Teams could do with a bit of 'ardenthafukup in their lives IMO.

Under the banner of 'ardenthafukup and a bit of tightarsery, both Dickie and I think a roof on a stadium is a bit of a silvertail skullduggery. Whether you play AFL at an improved Uni Stadium or a new Hobart Stadium (no roof) is a better talking point. A newie in Hobes probably gets up.

P.s. I never type this much!
l
Yeah, make the feckers play at Queenstown oval. That'll sort out the men from the boys :D

Well, none of us know if there's a slither or a slab of truth, so speculation on amount is pretty worthless.

It's got to the stage, like most issues nowadays, where people have made up their minds one way or another, and are now just searching out means to justify their stance ... confirmation bias, and all that.

Big call from Clarkson to leave the wheel mid-season though, and interesting timing with Thomas apparently due back this weekend too - I'm sure someone in the media will try to join probable non-existent dots.

Between that and having CCJ clogging up their list, Norf are quite rooted.

Lot of speculation about what this all means. Reality is no-one knows anything except those directly accused and doing the accusing. Even then there is room for different truths. This latest development with Clarko provides no further information on where the truth lies. I continue to be surprised that some people think it does.

And let’s hope he does, someone with a bit of cred like himself needs to get the ball rolling on ousting the corrupt Kent’s in afl house.

Gilligan is one of the shiftiest operators going around.

Fug him up clarko

Apparently there is a mediation session next week and my guess on clarkosn is that there is such an apetitie for the afl to have this closed they are encourgaing clarko to admit he offended them or hurt them in some way "culturally insensitive conduct", do a minor apology some training and move on. There is no way the AFL (depsite the proccess being an independent panel) can have a finding that the families made it up or extremely exagerated incidents a week after indigneous round and clarko is faultless, they will get hammered for dismissing indigenous concerns and not providing an enviornemntt that supported them (whether thats fair is another story). Then i guess clarko has dug his heals in and taken leave whilst he escalates this to the courts, hard to coach and be involved in such a high profile case

Bloooooze all of a sudden on the nose. Bumped from primetime games rounds 16-23

Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back