No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloke at work just asked me why I seemingly have no interest in AFL anymore and why I am not going tomorrow night.
I said: 'My long list will start with the van Rooyen case and continue for an hour'.
RIP AFL football
It's getting that way.
AFLHQ all about protecting the head yet allow McCartin who sneezes and gets concussion too play.
Bloke runs back with flight of the ball with eyes only for the ball and accidentally makes contact on a co tact sport.
Ridiculous

Godees lawyer gets Rooyen off arguing “An error of law”….

Might get Denis Denuto to argue same to get me off some parking fines…

8AB7271F-9436-44A9-811A-7FDED998FFCD.jpeg

It Mabo, it’s the vibe…

Godees lawyer gets Rooyen off arguing “An error of law”….

Might get Denis Denuto to argue same to get me off some parking fines…

View attachment 1684891

It Mabo, it’s the vibe…
weak as piss afl

all players get off now unless they wear a yellow sash

weak as piss afl

all players get off now unless they wear a yellow sash
You really wanted him suspended for an attempted spoil?
**** me bro, you’re the last person I would’ve thought that wanted that

Game is so close to Netball it’s not funny

You really wanted him suspended for an attempted spoil?
* me bro, you’re the last person I would’ve thought that wanted that

Game is so close to Netball it’s not funny
I also think he should've been cleared, but ...

What happened to "it's about outcome, rather than intent?". A bloke was concussed and subbed out of the game.

Why is a spoil considered a "football action", yet a tackle (eg. in the case of Nathan Broad) not regarded as such?

So many irregularities. You've got to see why we become so cynical of the process?

I also think he should've been cleared, but ...

What happened to "it's about outcome, rather than intent?". A bloke was concussed and subbed out of the game.

Why is a spoil considered a "football action", yet a tackle (eg. in the case of Nathan Broad) not regarded as such?

So many irregularities. You've got to see why we become so cynical of the process?
According to what the AFL have stated previously, he should have been suspended. Normally a huge critic of the MRO but he has my sympathy here.
The Sun's player did nothing wrong, got whacked in the head to a risk of concussion.
(Edit adds risk of)
I keep going back to the Marlion Pickett bump on Moore for suspension. That set the bar.
AFL now saying hold my beer.

Last edited:
The Pies quickly becoming the short people, now talls Billy Frampton and Darcy Moore out this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Pies quickly becoming the short people, now talls Billy Frampton and Darcy Moore out this week.
thank god they have the tiny men in snot green to help them

+5 goals every week from umpies help

I too think AFL execs are overpaid. They run a ******* monopoly - how hard can it be.
The 'Boys Club' don't want any of their hard earned being diverted/siphoned off into frivolous court cases paying compo for concussion injuries, and/or Player Match Payments...
Greedy buggers want all of it...

lord-of-the-rings-my-precious-3134048440.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back